Chapter 9: Hollow Heart

I only own this writing.

Thanks so much for the insane support guys, you all seem to really like this story. So....let us continue.

Everyone looked at Hatsume, some with rage, some with carelessness, some with tears. Then one very angry person approached the awkward trio.

"When I gave you permission to reside here, this was never acceptable." Myka said angrily. "You filled his head and heart with emotions that don't belong to him."

She turned to the side, Hatsume looked at Izuku. "Then we will leave, right Izu baby?" Izuku looked at her confused and then nodded.

"Sorry for intruding onto your little society here, but bitches got to get some guys somehow." She said as she took out a small item from a box, and placed it into her mouth.

She became a little bit more attractive, her skin got a bit shinier and her facial structure became a bit better.

"If I take a few more of these I believe I will have secured my newest and best invention. He might not be fully there....but neither am I! I call him the Hollow Heart, and he is the best invention I've created." She took in a deep breath as she stroked Izuku'a green hair. "Now who would like a sheer demonstration of his power when it means protecting someone he loves." Hatsume whispered into Izuku's ear.

He slowly nodded and then anger developed on his face, he turned and looked at Ragdoll, Ragdoll felt like her heart was going to burst.

Izuku lit ablaze in green flames, the lighting almost non-existent. He was radiating power, over 500% he slowly walked towards the large group of heroes.

"I am Hollow Heart, hero, protector, and lover. Prepare to meet your end, How does it feel to have all that evil inside of you? All their power, all their souls, a thousand souls to burn. Look into my eyes, your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent, Feel their pain!" He ignited in the flame and charged forward as his head disappeared to reveal a skull, he looked like ghost rider but with green flame, his fist fully charged with One for All, he smashed is straight into Nexes, who stepped in front of Ragdoll, Nexes melted away into a puddle of flesh.

"Your breaking my heart!!! I loved you!" She began to scream.

"I don't know you," he shook his head around.

"Honey?" He asked, before looking back at her with murderous intent, "it's time to die."

Before anything could be done, Ragdoll heard the sound of sweet dreams playing, an old hit song in  America.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas,
Everybody's looking for something.

A strange man with white hair and bright green eyes jumped down, he was wearing a brown bomber jacket with black pants and a black shirt, he had goggles and headphones. He jumped down at super crazy speeds faster than she could even comprehend.

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Hold your head up
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.
Sweet dreams are made of this

After a while he began to process the situation and had taken multiple people in and out of the danger zone, saving probably a dozen.

Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

He approached Izuku in front of Ragdoll, he turned around. "You can see me? In like normal time?" He looked confused.

"Yes? What do you mean normal time." Ragdoll asked back.

"Oh...I'm a speedster, I'm so fast that it slows times down for others." He said extending a hand.

"Never met someone fast enough, or whatever you are to see me like this, the names Zash."

"Ragdoll, nice to meet you." She shook back.

"Oh, is this a hero name thing? Well then my her name is LØST, but now I'm found." He tried to land a joke that didn't stick well.

Now let's deal with this grump, he raised his hand.

He slicked back his hair and dashed forward, he stopped a laser being fire from Hatsume and dodged to the right as he realized that Izuku was getting faster, slid away from an incoming punch, Izuku was probably one third of the speed, but that was still crazy, it didn't look like he was getting any stronger. He turned around and sent a kick straight for Zash's head which he dodged matrix style.

He flipped over Izuku attaching a small bomb to his back. Izuku jumped into the air, which was strange as it seemed he had slowed gravity. He sent up a flaming punch at Zash, Zash dived beneath him and put his fist straight into Izuku's chest. He then rapidly started poking him?

Ragdoll didn't understand what was happening so it shocked her even worse when Izuku fell to the ground.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Everything happened super quickly, Hatsumes gun had exploded and she was standing there with black marks all over her face. She ran over to Izuku and pushed a button that teleported then away, everyone on the mountain side was brought back to a cave area, except for Ragdoll which he brought last.

"Thanks for coming Zash." X said extending a hand.

"Hey a deals a deal, a skin for Ahri is a skin for Ahri." The two chuckled a bit.

"Wait you only came to help for a skin in a video game?" Myka asked angered.

"No sorry Myka, I also came because X and you are my favorite people." The guy said smiling.

"So we dealing with two psychos ain't we?" He asked, "why don't we get UA involved?"

"With Izuku in the like, no way." Ragdoll said.

"Her word is final, she almost has more authority than me on this matter." Myka said.

"But don't worry Tomoko, we will get him back." Myka said as in the background Taurus farted.

Another chapter done with, another smaller chapter, been. A it lazy recently and people are asking for more, so except some more tomorrow!