Henry's POV

I just got back from "work" and trust me, I've never seen a man that obsessed with octopuses in my life.
Anyways, I have plans with Jasper and Charlotte to go to the theater today.
I wonder what movie we're going to watch. It's Char's choice this time. I hope it's not a chick flick. (Later on)

Jasper & Charlotte: Hey Henry!

Henry: Hey guys. So what movie are we watching Char?

Charlotte: We're watching that new scary movie "In the Heart of the Devil"

Henry: That's a surprise. I didn't know you liked horror films.

Jasper: That's what I said.

Charlotte: I'm trying new things. Come on let's go.

(During the movie)

This movie is weird so far. I kinda like it. I don't think Charlotte is enjoying it as much as Jasper and I. But it was her choice. She's quaking in fear like she's actually about to die.

Henry: (whispering) Are you okay Char?

Charlotte: Yeah I'm fine. Just not used to these movies.

I really hope she is fine. It looks like she going to pee her pants. She's so innocent and adorable. She shouldn't have picked this.

(Scary bloody girl jumps out with her eyes rolled back in the movie)

Charlotte: AHHHHH!!!!

Char clings on to me and covers her eyes with my jacket. She doesn't let go. And I didn't want her to.

Henry: Shh, it's okay Char.

I put arm around her and pull her in closer. Soon she stops shaking. She looks me with her beautiful brown eyes. Suddenly the world stops and for a moment I forget about everything but Charlotte. I can't help but blush and squeeze her tighter. I push her hair back and lean in to kiss her. She leans in to kiss me back. Then, I hear someone yelling.

Jasper: HENRY! HENRY! HENRY! HENRY! HENRY! HENRY!

He won't stop yelling my name and it's starting to hurt my ears.

(Henry wakes up)

Piper: HENRY! HENRY! HENRY! HENRY! HENRY! HENRY!

Henry: WHAT!?!

Piper: Madison UNFOLLOWED me!!!

Henry: I don't care! Now get out of my room Piper!!!

I push Piper out of room and lock the door behind her. I go back in bed but I can't go back to sleep. I can't stop thinking about that dream. I know that'll never come true. Charlotte would never like me in a million years. The only man she's interested in is Captain Man. I'm just the sidekick. You know what? I don't need her. I don't even like nerds anyways. Too smart for me. Who am I kidding? She's is perfect. I love her hair and her eyes and the way she always try to protect and help me when I'm in trouble. The way she talks and walks. Her cute outfits. She's one of my best friends and I wouldn't know what I'd do without her. Despite all that, I know she'd never have a single thought about liking me. I'm the sidekick but Captain Man is not the only one that needs help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

I want to tell people that this show is a guilty pleasure of mine so don't judge me because I'm make a fanfic of a kiddy show. I ship Henry and Charlotte a lot so yeah. Just enjoy and like, comment, and all that jazz.