Henry's POV

Okay. I'm not sure what I just did or why. I need to start thinking before doing more.

Henry: Okay Bye!!!

(Henry slams the door in Charlotte's face)

Why did I do that? I can't run away from it because we work together. Also, we pretty much have all of our classes together so there's no escaping this. I have to deal with this now.

(Henry opens the door to see that Charlotte is gone)

Well. Better late then never. I just need to take my mind off this whole situation. This is all so surreal. Is Jasper still killing that spider?

(Jasper runs down the stairs)

Jasper: You guys gotta see this! I killed the spider and the mark of the dead spider looks like Seth Rogen! Wait...where's Charlotte?

Henry: She wasn't feeling too well so she went home. Probably because all that pizza she ate.

Jasper: I hope she feels better. Now come upstairs and look at it!

Henry: Yeah let's go!

(Later after Jasper went home)

Today was so weird. I just don't understand what came over me. I just hope it doesn't get awkward between us. What am I saying? Of course it's going to awkward. I just wish none of this ever happened. I just want at least stay friends with her. I don't want to lose her.

(Henry's phone gets a text)

I just a got a text. It's from Charlotte. Damn. Here we go.

"Me and you need to talk tomorrow before work. Don't ask any questions now. Just meet me at my house at 3 o'clock."

Oh god. What is she going to talk to me about? What the hell am I saying? I know what she is going to talk about. I just don't want our friendship to end over one stupid action I did. I know she'll just probably reject me and stop hanging out with me. But you got yourself in this mess Henry, you gotta get yourself out.

"Okay. I hope you're not mad at me. I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad. Anyways, I'll talk to you about it then. Bye."

(Next day at Charlotte's house)

Charlotte: Henry I wanna say...

Henry: Before you say anything, I just want to tell you that I shouldn't have just left the situation the way I did. It was a complete mistake. I was in the moment and I didn't know how to tell you or when. I was under pressure. I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore. Let alone be "that" way with me.

Charlotte: Hen, calm down. Its fine. It caught me by surprise but its all good. But do you really like me?

Henry: Yes! I guess....I don't know....Most likely.....Maybe....

Charlotte: Yes or No question Hen.

Henry: Okay. Yes. I do like you.

Charlotte: Okay...

(Charlotte is thinking and there's an awkward silence between them for a while)

Henry: Say something Charlotte! If you don't like me just say it. It's fine. Just talk to me.

Charlotte: Calm down. I not saying I don't like you....

Oh shit. Here it comes. We're never going to be friends again or anything more ever.

Charlotte: I just want to be friends. Just forget this ever happened. I won't tell anyone if you don't.

Henry: Okay...

(Awkward silence)

Of course. The friend zone. I should've thought of that. Technically, I was already in the friend zone but that was a mutual friend zone that we made without trying. She doesn't hate me. She just isn't interested. I get it. But damn. I'm going to have this relationship with her now. It's better than losing her. I don't know what I'd do then. I'm so cheesy and cliché. But it's the truth.

Henry: So are we going to go to work now?

Charlotte: Yeah. But before we go....

(Charlotte pulls Henry in close and softly presses her lips against his. Henry is kissing her while holding her tight. Soon, they're on the couch, not stopping. Rarely catching their breath. Charlotte starts kissing on his neck. Henry doesn't want it end but soon after, Charlotte pushes him away from her, realizing what she just did. And who she did it with. Then she goes and sits on the other couch.)

Charlotte: I won't tell anyone if you don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys! I'm going to try to update weekly but no promises. I hope you like the story. I don't love this one but hey, it's all peaches and cream. They still are my OTP. By the way, they are seniors in high school in this story. So, it's not 13 year olds getting freaky and shit. This is not going to stay PG. Help me make the story better by giving me tips in the comments. Make sure to vote and save and all that jazz.