Henry's POV

This is worse than I thought it would be. I know that she is interested. She just wants ignore her feelings just because she doesn't want to lose the friendship we have. Well we're far from being "friends" now. And to think I didn't want to lose her. Now I don't even want to look at her. She was a lousy friend and would've been a terrible girlfriend. I shouldn't even be filling my head with these thoughts. She's not worth the memory anymore.

(A week later)

This whole week I've been avoiding Charlotte and she's been avoiding me. At work, I only ask Captain Man questions and only respond to Captain Man. He's figured out how Charlotte and I could work together without being together. Charlotte seems to like it that way. Only talking Captain Man. Must be wonderful.

Aside from what's been happening between me and her, I'm going to go hang out with a true friend, Jasper.

I call Jasper and invite him over to my house. I just need someone to keep me company. When Jasper rings the door bell, I open the door to see Jasper wearing a bucket hat and holding two large buckets in his hands. I don't what goes on in this boy's brain.

"Hey Henry! You wanna go and test these bad boys out? I just got them from the flea market for free. And the best part is, they only used it for goat spit. So it's pretty much good as new," Jasper says excitedly.

"Yeah. As good as playing around with a goat spit bucket sounds, I was thinking about just going to the movies."

"Or we can do that. But are you sure? They're pretty sweet," Jasper says trying to persuade.

"We can do that another time bro. Let's just go to movies for today," I say getting annoyed.

"Fine. But you're paying for the snacks," Jasper says disappointed.

We go to the movies and Jasper picks the movie. He picks this movie called, "In the Heart of the Devil" and its this horror film he says everyone's been talking about. I've never seen the movie before but somehow it sounds oddly familiar from somewhere. We go get our snacks and take our seats right before the movie starts.

I'm about an hour into this movie and I can't help but think this happened before. On the screen, a bloody girl with her eyes rolled back pops up out of nowhere. Then it hits me. Its from the dream I had weeks ago. When I was about to kiss Charlotte and then I was awoken by my annoying little sister. How did I know about this movie in my dream? I think I was watching YouTube that night so I probably fell asleep on a trailer ad.

But now that I acknowledged where I recognized this from, I can't get my mind off the dream. I can't stop thinking about how perfect the moment was when my eyes met Charlotte's and the look Char gave me that made me feel like I was the only one she loved. I want to hate her so bad. But that just makes it worse. We haven't been talking to each other for about a week or so. She probably is fine without me. I want to talk to her again and have her back in my life. But on the other hand, I just want to do what she said and forget about everything that's been happening between us lately. I want to be put out of my misery. I just want to forget about Charlotte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

This is just a little chapter explaining what Henry is going through during his little break between him and Charlotte. Basically, he's thinking like a 5SOS song. Wishing he could wake up with Amnesia. And forget about Charlotte's pretty face. I will try to update more since I'm now having my winter break. Also, thank you for the ideas in the comments. I appreciate you guys and your help to this story. Touches this terrible writer's heart. So make sure to vote, comment, and all the jazz.