Charlotte's POV

Finally, I have a day off. I'm tried of doing research on grown men who wear diapers. Which is surprisingly a lot of grown men. The Toddler is back in town and I honestly think he just needs a warm bottle of milk and a nap. Then he'd be out of Captain Man's hands. But the only thing I'm worried about today is having some fun with my friends. And maybe some studying on the side. There's a math test on Monday. Jesus Christ. Henry is right. I'm a nerd. But hey, there's nothing wrong with being smart. Speaking of Henry, I think me, him, and Jasper have plans today to hang out at the mall. I don't have a lot of money. Anyways, he's been acting really weird lately. Weirder than how he was when he was hiding the fact that he's Kid Danger. I don't know. It could be all in my head.

(At the mall)

Jasper: Hey, I'm going to the arcade. You guys coming?

Charlotte: Not me. I'm starving and only have three dollars. I'm going to go get a snack. I'll catch up with you guys later.

Henry: I'll go with you!! I mean. I'm kinda hungry too and I can buy you some pizza.

Charlotte: Okay thanks. We'll met you back at the arcade later Jasper.

Jasper: Okay. (Dashes to the video games)

(At the pizzeria)

Charlotte: Thanks for buying me pizza Hen!

Henry: No problem babe.

Charlotte: What?

Henry: I said no problem okay.

Charlotte: I could've sworn you said..

Henry: (Interrupting) I said okay!!

Charlotte: Okay...

Henry: Soooo, how about that math test on Monday?

Charlotte: Yeah, you wanna study with me later?

Henry: Sure Char

(Realizes that their hands touching and quickly moves away from each other)

Henry: I'm sorry

Charlotte: It's okay Hen

Henry: No it's not

Charlotte: It's nothing. What's been going on with you lately?

Henry: It's nothing. Like you said. Now let's get back to the arcade.

Charlotte: But.

Henry: Drop it. Lets go.

(At the arcade)

Jasper: You guys wanna play a game?

Charlotte: I wanna play the Dance Central game. You wanna play it Henry?

Henry: Sure. But I got moves like Michael Jackson. So don't cry when I beat you.

Charlotte: Okay, suuure.

(While playing the game) I'm beating Henry, but he doesn't want to admit it. So, we stop competing and go on random and have a couple dance. This is going to be weird.

Charlotte: This is going to be easy.

Henry: (aside to himself) This is going to be hard.

(During most of the song, the dance is pretty innocent. Close to the end the dance is getting nastier and Charlotte and Henry are getting more awkward. The ending move is a dip and they do it perfectly and their eyes meet. They can't stop staring into each others eyes.)

Jasper: Guys. Guys! The game is over.

Henry & Charlotte: (Snapping out of it) What? Oh yeah! Of course it's over.

Jasper: Okay. Can we go now? I'm hungry now.

Charlotte: Yeah let's go.

I don't even know what that was. It was like I was in a trance. I couldn't stop staring into his big beautiful eyes. Him holding me in his arms making sure I don't fall. It just made me want to kiss him. Maybe it was in the heat of the moment. Maybe it wasn't. We've been friends forever. I can't figure this out now. Let's just get Jasper some food.

(At McDonald's)

Jasper: Finally, I'm starving. I could eat a cow.

Henry: You ordered one.

Charlotte: He's gotta point.

(Jasper eats his food while Henry and Charlotte keep their distance from each other.)

Jasper: Well I'm stuffed. Can we go back your place Henry?

Henry: Yeah let's go

(At Henry's house)

Piper: JASPER!!!

Jasper: WHAT PIPER?!

Piper: KILL THE SPIDER IN MY ROOM OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Jasper: YOU'RE SO BAD!!!

(Jasper stomps upstairs to kill the spider, leaving Henry and Charlotte alone.)

Charlotte: Today was fun!

Henry: Yeah it was.

Charlotte: So, you want to study?

Henry: Nah. Not in the mood for smart people stuff.

Charlotte: Don't come crying to me when you fail math.

Henry: Yeah whatever.

Charlotte: I love that dance game we played. I kicked your butt in that game!

Henry: Yeah....

Charlotte: Hen what's wrong?

Henry: It's nothing. Like I said before, it's nothing. Now stop asking.

Charlotte: Why are you getting so defensive?

Henry: I'm sorry. Just don't worry about it okay?

Charlotte: You're hiding something. You've told me that you were Kid Danger. What's probably bigger than anything else you could tell me. Now what's going on?

Henry: Stop it Char.

Charlotte: Fine. I'm leaving.

Henry: Please don't go. This is only time I've got to hang out you and Jasper in a long time.

Charlotte: No! We're supposed to be best friends. I'm leaving. Tell me the truth when you're ready.

Henry: Stop!

(Henry walks up to the door and pulls Charlotte back inside)

Charlotte: Tell me or let me go!!

Henry: FINE!

(Henry pulls Charlotte in by her waist and kisses her long and passionately then suddenly let's go of her and steps back.)

Henry: NOW YOU CAN GO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

I know. I know. It went from rated G to PG real quick at the end. I know it was a long time waiting for this but I have school just like most of the people who watch Henry Danger. I'm trying to improve my writing skills but I stink. I kinda write the same kind of concept in my stories. So help me make this better and comment please. Also, I kinda tried to put some Henry Danger references in this one. So, yeah. Make sure to vote, save, and all that jazz.