Chapter 1/ MALL

(Kirishima POV)

*ding ding ding* I woke up to my phone alarm going off. "It's only 6:30 I'm going back to sleep." My mom came in the room. "Oh no you don't you need to get ready for school you remember what happened last time don't you?" "Yeah yeah I'm getting up."

I got up and went to the bathroom like everyday got ready and headed to school. "Oh look it's the weak demon!" I looked over and saw someone pointing at me with his friends. "How about you stop being an ass!" I looked up and saw someone standing in front of me. "Ashido?" She whispered to me. "Might wanna start moving away you know?" I put on a fake smile. "Thanks.." I started sprinting towards the school.

In school i saw some more bully's heading towards me. But I didn't run because it's normal to me. "Hey idiot how bout you just die! We all know you'll never find your soulmate so why not?!" They punched me then walked pass.

I walked into class and sat down in my seat. "I'm all ready dreading today."

(After school)

I walked inside of the mall to find a group of people around my age conversating among themselves. There was a blonde with spiky hair that looked like he really didn't want to be there. He caught me looking over at him and I turned away quickly. "That was embarrassing..."

I walked into one of the stores and bought more knives because mine were becoming dull. The lady at the front smiled at me. "Will this be all for you?" "Yeah." "Ok your total is 5.69." "Ok thanks." "Of course, have a good day!"

I looked over back to the spot that the guy had been standing in and sure enough he was still over there looking bored.

(Bakugo POV)

I saw that kid that had been looking at me come out of one of the stores. "Hey Bakugou!" I looked back over at Akio. "Yeah what?!" "You still haven't found your soulmate right?" "No what's it to you ass?!" "Geez chill! I was just wondering." Max spoke up. "What color is your string at?" "I looked at them. "Purple..." "Wow tough! Mines green!" "Mine is at green to." I got worried. My string is almost all ways at purple or blue. In a month or two we start high school. I'm going to UA the best of the best.