Chapter 10

Bakugou pov

I looked down at kirishima laying in my arms lifeless without any breathe. "Call the fucking ambulance deku!" "Right." He dialed 911 and didn't I  know what else to do then cradle Kiri in my arms. "Kiri..." tears started flowing down my face. The ambulance arrived about half an hour later taking Kiri to the hospital with them. "Sir, are you sure you don't want to come?" "Yes... Just fucking leave already!" They sped off and I was left there alone with deku.

"Fucking Deku!!" I grabbed him by his shirt collar and made him look at me. "This is all your fucking fault! Shitty hair is dead because of you!"I looked back down. "And he was just starting to like me..." "K-kachan I'm sorry..." "You have Todoroki don't you? Where is he right now does he know about this?!" "N-no he doesn't." "What in the actual fuck is going on?" I looked over and saw dunce face staring at us. "H-he fucking k-killed s-shitty hair!" I felt tears going down my face. Dunce face looked over at deku and got furious. "Why the hell would you kill kirishima?! He's is literally the sun!" He walked over to deku and put his finger in his face. "He was trying to kill me but it didn't work and he got Kiri instead! Kiri died a hero..." "He always said he would." I chuckled a bit. "Yeah.. He did..." I let go of deku and ran off.

(Pikachus pov)

I watched as Bakugou ran off then looked back at deku with a scowl. "Why the fuck would you try and kill Bakugou?!" "I don't have to tell you anything!" "Actually Yeah you kinda do! Unless you want me to tell todo about your little run in~" "Ok fine, I did it because I love kirishima and kachan also did so he had to get eliminated! But Kiri stepped in front of kachan when I threw a knife at him." I looked at him stunned. How could someone this innocent be capable of doing something so cruel?! 

Tbc