Chapter 6

(Kirishima POV)

I walked back to my car and drove away. "Bakugou..." I looked down at my string when the light turned red. "Still at pink." It started changing its color. "Blue?!?!!" When I got home I went straight to my room. "Tomorrow?!" I looked at the calendar and saw that tomorrow was the first day. "I need to get my stuff packed!" I started packing all my clothes first then my blankets I went to the bathroom and stared at the knives. "Maybe just a few..." I put them in my bag and closed it up. I washed the makeup that I put over my cuts off with water and rags. "Oowww!" I looked at my self in the mirror. "I'm so unmanly.."

(The next morning)

I woke up with my alarm going off. "Uhgggg why??? Oh wait!" I sat up quickly. "UA!! I'm late!" I put my uniform on then grabbed my stuff and ran as fast as I could to UA.

(At UA)

I walked into the class room and saw someone. "BakuBro?!?" "Kiri?!" I ran over to him. "I didn't expect to see you here!" "Yeah it's pretty cool.." A girl with pink hair came over to us. "Hi I'm Mina Ashido!"

"Eijirou Kirishima!" "Katsuki Bakugo." "Nice to meet you two it looks like you guys already know each other!" "Yeah we do Bakubro here is a good friend of mine!" "I wouldn't say good friends but kind of I guess."

(Kirishima POV)

(Time skip to a month later.) sorry -W-

Me, Mina, Denki, Shinso, Deku, Todoroki, and BakuBro were sitting in a circle around Mina's computer. "Alright so these songs are supposed to show moment in your soulmates life." Mina looked at me. "Witch one first?" "Uhm... Sadest moment." She looked at the computer. "Oh ok. Now everyone close your eyes and just listen." I closed my eyes and listened to the music. "Where am I?" I looked over and saw two little kids having to be separated. "Wait is that? Me??" 'I remember this!' I looked and saw me talking to the kid telling them I have to leave for good. I listened to the conversation but it got staticky and I couldn't hear. I woke up.

(Bakugou POV)

I closed my eyes and listened. 'A little kid?' I walked over and saw that there was a man drunk and beating what looked like his mother. "Oh shit!" The little kid ran in front of her and got hit with a beer bottle on his eye, then it cut to another scene. "What the hell..." I saw the same kid in a bathroom but he was a bit older this time. My eyes widened. "No!" I looked at him. He tried cutting the string. Then it ended.

I woke up with tears rolling down my face and everyone else was already awake. "Bakugou!!!" Kirishima ran towards me. "What happened?!" "They tried cutting the string...." Kiri backed away slowly. "Bakugou I'm so sorry..." I looked down at my string. "It's yellow..." Mina looked up. "Let's try another one." I sat there waiting and in confusion.

"Ok everyone I'll text you this and we'll go in different rooms because this is supposed to tell you witch room there in." Everyone went in different rooms.

Bakugou-bathroom. Mina-her room. Kiri-kitchen. Deku-closet. Todoroki-living room.

Shinso-downstairs. Denki-balcony

I clicked play on the music and closed my eyes. I started walking to see where I was and saw someone I knew..."

Cliff hanger cuz you know I love that shit!!