Chapter 3

Kirishima POV)

I woke up hearing a notification on my phone. "Someone DM'd me?" I looked at the message.

"Hey I wanted to know if your ok because you looked really hurt..."

"Oh yeah I'm fine the cuts and bruises don't bother me that much."

"Ok my name is Katsuki Bakugou. I saw that you were staring at me at the mall."

"Oh wait your him?!"

"Yeah is that ok?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm really sorry for staring it's just you looked like you didn't want to be there."

"Heh well I didn't..."

"Hey I'm going to follow you If that's ok because I like talking to you."

"Yeah me to."

"Anyways I'm gonna go back to sleep cya later."

"Have a good rest bye!"

I turned off my phone and couldn't fall back to sleep after that.

(About 1 day later)

"Why do I keep thinking about him?!" I walked in to the door of the super market and picked up some fruits. I looked down one of the isles and saw red hair dye. "Well might as well.." I walked up to the cashier lady. "Will this be all for you today?" "Yes please." "Ok have a good day!" "Yeah you too!" I walked out of the store and went back home. "1 day left..." I got a notification on my phone. "It's from Bakugou?"

"I hope your doing ok and just so you know if you ever need anything just message me."

"Ok well thanks!"

"Hey do you want to meet up sometime?"

"Sure!"

"Ok cool. I'll fucking talk to you later ok?"

"Yeah ok! Cya!"

"Cya."

I put my phone on the desk in my room and went to the bathroom with the hair dye. "So how do I do this?" I looked at the instructions on the box and dyed my hair about an hour later I went back in the bathroom to see what it looked like and I was actually really cool looking. I put some hair gel in it to make it more spikes and cool looking and it worked. "Should I?"

(Bakugou POV)

*ding!* I got a notification from Kirishima on insta. When I opened it instead of a text it was a mirror selfie of him and his new hair with a thumbs up. I smiled at the picture and looked away.

"You look good like that..."

"Really?! Thanks!"

"Yeah sure.."

I looked down at my string. "Green..." I sighed in relief.

"Hey what color is your string at?"

"Green how about yours?"

"..."

"You ok?"

"It's at pink..."

"Wow I'm sorry for you.."

"It's fine it's just ever since about a week ago it's always been at pink or red."

"That must feel like shit."

"It does."

I looked up at the ceiling. "I feel bad for Kiri. That must suck!"

"Hey Bakugou?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to meet up later?"

"Uhm sure. Where?"

"How about at Starbucks?"

"Ok sure. What time?"

"1 hour?"

"Yeah why not? Cya then."

"Cya!! ^W^"

I stood up and walked over to my closet. I put some black jeans and a hoodie with an X on it overtop of my shirt. I went and scrolled through insta while waiting.