Chapter 9/ FINALE (haha nope!)

(Bakugou pov)

We sat there for another few minutes before I let him go and grabbed his face making him look at then I kissed him. It wasn't a very long kiss but it really did mean something. "Listen Kiri, I love you so fucking much ok?! And if anyone try's to tell you otherwise there wrong!" "Thanks Katsuki.." He smiled one of his toothy grins at me and smiled. I felt a little red come onto my face. "Katsuki are you ok?!" "Yeah I'm fucking fine! I turned my face to the ground and got up pulling kiri with me. "Where are we going Katsuki?" "Somewhere!" I looked to my right to see something hurdling towards me. "No!" I opened my eyes to see kiri in front of me with a knife in his chest and blood pouring out of his mouth and chest. "Kiri!!" No!" I looked down at his face. "Kiri! No no no no no NO! Please!" "K-Katsuki..." "What is it?!" "I-I love you.." He looked up at me and smiled. "I'll see you in my next life...Goodbye K-Katsu..." He closed his eyes and stopped breathing he just died there in my arms. "Kirishima!!!" I saw someone with a mask run towards me. "No no no no no no! It wasn't supposed to turn out like this!" "You... You did this?" "Well it was supposed to be you!" I punched him and took his mask and hood off revealing Deku underneath. "Deku?!?" I looked at him. "Why the fuck would you try to kill me?!" "Because I wanted Kiri but he loved you so you were an obstacle that had to be eliminated!" "Your dead!" I threw him on the ground and picked up Kiri.

"Weren't we soulmates?!"

Ok thanks for reading this fic! I hope you fucking enjoyed it like I did writing it anyways see you later dickwads!!