Chapter 2

⚠️Warning self harm to the lil cinnamon roll!!⚠️

Kirishima POV)

I looked down at my string. "Yellow." I wounded what it's about. I took out the knives the moment I got home and went to the bathroom and locked the door. I slowly made a cut into my skin and watched as the blood ran down my arm from the cut. I star ted to make more and more until my whole arm was covered with cuts and blood. I sat there looking at the ceiling my arm laying in the pool of blood it had made. I then started cutting my legs and my other arm until they were all bleeding and had cuts all over.

"Not enough!!!" I screamed and kept cutting. I looked down at my string. "I cant do this anymore!" I tried cutting the string but it didn't work.

I started cleaning myself up a bit and walked out of the bathroom. "Well that was fun.." I walked towards my bedroom and reminded myself that my new school started in 3 days. "Well might as well get some rest."

(Bakugou POV)

I was in my room scrolling through insta when I stumbled upon the guy that was at the mall that was staring at me. "Eijiro Kirishima..." I looked down at my string and it was gray. "Well at least they're ok." I looked back at the guy and clicked on to his profile.

"Oh my god!" I stared at the pictures on my phone. Almost every one of them was of him with a bruise or cuts or something like that. "What happened to him?.." I noticed that in every one of the photos he had a cute smile on his face. I felt my face getting hot and I saw that it was red. "Am I? Blushing?!?" I started to scroll through more of his photos and looked at him. "I wonder..."