Chapter 7

⚠️Warning small smut up ahead!!⚠️

"Kirishima?!?" He sat there eyes closed so peacefully and cute. "I-it's you..." tears started flowing down my face and I smiled at him. Then I woke up.

(Kirishima pov)

I picked up my phone and pressed play on the music and closed my eyes listening to the music as I drifted away into a new place.. "Where am I?" I started walking forward. "in a bathroom?" I walked forward more than looked down to see someone leaning against the wall. "Bakugou?!" He was smiling there with tears down his face. "Thank you lord..." Then I woke up and ran straight to the bathroom and bumped into bakugou.

"Bakugou i-" he kissed me then let go. I closed my eyes and he kissed me again Then pinned me to the wall slowly trailing down my neck leaving small kiss marks on it. I let out a small moan. "Baku we cant do this right now..." I whispered in his ear. "Why not?" He whispered back to me. "We're at Mina's So basically in public and I'm not ready." He let go and held my hand leading us back into Mina's room.

"Did you have fun??" Mina smirked at me. "We should be asking that to you raccoon eyes!" I looked at bakugou while he said that and grinned. I looked back at Mina and pointed. "Hah roasted!" "Oh shut up!" She laughed then me and bakugou sat down next to Kami and Shinsou.

(An hour later)

Everyone else was back in the room with us and it turns Todoroki and Deku are soulmates, Kami and Shinsou are soulmates and Mina and Uraraka are soulmates. I was laying on bakugou lap listening to the others conversation and then some how I fell asleep.

(Bakugou pov)

I looked down to see kiri asleep on my lap. I blushed and pikachu noticed. "Oooooohhh!!" "Oh shut it dunce face!" I looked at raccoon eyes to see she looked upset. "What's wrong pinky." "She looked at me. "It's nothing..." Kami grabbed her face and made her look at him. "Listen Mina I know when something's wrong! I mean I am your best friend aren't I?" "Fine.. I'm just upset because uraraka has made it clear that she's straight so I'm scared she might reject me..."

"Listen pinky if she rejects you she's not worth your time you know she would be a dumb ass got it?!" "Thanks bakugou..." I looked down at Kirishima and saw he was shivering. "Deku get me a blanket." "Oh ok kachan!" He threw a blanket to me and I covered kiri up with it.

TBC....