💜 "He's dancing like a stripper~" 💜

Name: "Oh, well, it doesn't quite matter.."
Elias Becker

Age: "Please stop."
22

Sexuality: "I wouldn't be giving you treatment in a gay bar for nothing."
Gay

Gender: "Once again, gay bar."
Male

Likes: "Dancing, if that isn't obvious."
He loves to perform, well, sort of. He loves performance pole dancing, not the one strippers use...which is what he sadly is. He also enjoys dancing in general along with making doodles every now and then.

Dislikes: "You asking too many questions, now hush so I can do my job in peace."
His job. He hates using his body in such a way for money but it's all he has right now. He also doesn't like cats although he can easily be compared to one.

Personality: "It doesn't matter, now quiet before I make you quiet."
Elias is typical pretty reserved when you first meet him. Though he can easily change his persona to fit that of his job. He can act seductive and horny just for the audience but hates doing so. He can act dominant or submissive for his job but in reality, he cannot top. He's uncomfortable enough when showing dominance at his job.

Looks: "You've come back to me a few times, I would think you would remember how I look."

"

Nationality: "That doesn't concern you

Nationality: "That doesn't concern you."
German

Uke/Seke/Seme: "Whatever you want me to be."
Uke

Fears: He is terrified of his job allowing someone to have sex with him despite the contract saying that it wasn't allowed. He's scared of being raped and any of his friends finding out about his job.

Backstory: Elias grew up like any other person. Mom and dad lived happily together until the both divorced due to both being gay and lesbian. Now he has two dads and two moms whom he loves very much. He's an only child but has some adopted siblings who are way younger than him.
When he was eight, his uncle molested him when he was over at his place so his dads could go on a date. This happened until he was 15 when he finally said something, resulting in his uncle going to jail.
While it may seem odd for his job, he's been dancing since he was little and took up pole dancing in high school just to try something new. Now he absolutely loves performance pole dancing and going to competitions. Of course, it doesn't make much money so he's a stripper at a gay bar on the side and nobody knows about it.

Scenario 1: You walked into a gay club with some of your friends just to experiment. You hang out for a few hours, watching the men on the poles and drinking the night away when you notice a beautiful blonde male whom seemed sad as he danced on the pole.
After a few minutes of watching him, he exited the stage. You?

Scenario 2: Make it up!