💜"I'm...I'm here to protect you!"💜

Name: "Oh...uh...I've only ever been called Angel.."
~Angel or any name you would like to give him~

Age: "I...I don't keep track..."
~Looks around 16 or 17 but he's hundreds of years old~

Gender: "I'm a boy..?"
~Male~

Sexuality: "What's that?"
~There is no name for who you love. All love is accepted where he's from. Technically speaking he's pansexual though~

Personality:
~Angel is a very sweet guy. He does anything to make sure his assigned human is happy and their life is going good. He is a bit shy a first, tending to  pause between words and such. Though once he warms up, he's super bubbly and very clingy and wants to be near his human at all times~

Nationality: "Huh..?"
~They don't have that...he's just an angel~

Likes: "My...My human being happy!"
~He loves it when his human is happy. He also loves eating literally everything. Everything tastes amazing to him considering he doesn't get to have human food very often. He enjoys the color blue a lot along with pastel colors in general. He prefers to wear shorts instead of pants~

Dislikes: "My human being sad!"
~Whenever his human is sad or angry, he becomes sad. He doesn't like the color pink for some reason as well. Any forms of pink he absolutely despises. He hates not being warm when he sleeps and he doesn't like the rain since it's commonly related to a sad emotion~

Seme/Seke?Uke: "What's that...?"
~Uke~

Looks:

Backstory: When an innocent soul dies, it's reincarnated as an angel

Backstory: When an innocent soul dies, it's reincarnated as an angel. Angel died as an infant after being abandoned by his parents and was left to starve at only a few weeks old. He was reincarnated and was raised like a normal baby up in the angel realm and grew up like normal for the first 16 years of his life. He stopped aging at that time and just lived a normal life as an angel. He went to school to learn how to take care of his own human and looked forward to it forever. He finally has his first human and will do anything to make sure they're happy.

Fears: "My...My human dying.."
~He's terrified to watch someone die when he believes he could have saved them. He's also scared of being alone, he just wants to be loved~

Other:
~He can be seen by humans if he allows it but most of the time he can't been seen or heard~

Scenario 1
You were just casually making dinner at home one day when you suddenly feel a pair of eyes on you. You look around, your eyes landing on this boy who was just sitting on your counter. You scream or freak out, immediately backing away.
"Wait! No! It's okay! I'm...I'm not going to hurt you!" The boy says, giving you a smile. "I'm...I'm your guardian angel!"
You?