💜 Mr. Class President 💜

Name: Hikaru Chinen (Technically Chinen Hikaru)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heavily closeted gay

Likes: Hikaru is a simple boy, enjoying the smallest things in life. He likes to hang out with friends, study, learn many languages. He loves banana milk for some reason, he's always loved it and will love you forever if you buy him some. He also enjoys to play the piano and to be a leader for his fellow students. It's the only control he has in his life.

Dislikes: Being controlled. Funny. He hates it when people boss him around or even tell him off when something isn't done correctly to a tea. He doesn't like orange juice due to being an idiot and always drinking orange juice after brushing his teeth. Stopped drinking it completely. He hates getting bad grades as well, it terrifies him whenever he sees he has something lower than a 95% average in his classes. He doesn't like staying up late though it happens really often due to studying.

Personality: Hikaru is a really sweet person around his friends and fellow classmates. As his classroom president, he leads quite wonderfully and listens to everybody's opinions so they don't feel left out. Though, he's completely different at home. He's very quite and secluded and stays to himself. He avoids people as much as possible though puts on an act when he sees somebody he knows. He doesn't want people to worry about him. He only needs to make sure other people are okay instead. He cares a lot about people and sometimes comes off as too friendly though he has never dated anyone before. It doesn't matter gender, never once dated a person and he claims it's due to "not finding the right person" despite him knowing it's because his parents would kill him.

Looks:

Uke/Seke/Seme: Uke

Uke/Seke/Seme: Uke

Nationality: Japanese and Chinese

Backstory: Hikaru grew up in a strict household. His parents always expected the best of him and he never failed to deliver. In the end, his parents used his success as an excuse that he simply cannot fail, he is too good. For that reason, he is top of his class, class president, in every sport or club (that's beneficial to his academics of course) as to not disappoint. And of course, his parents, mainly his dad, were absolutely horrified at the thought of someone being gay. Of course, he stayed quiet about his sexuality.
Hikaru couldn't always be perfect. There were times he got B's or low A's on a test and would beaten for it. He'd come into class the next day saying he got too rough with his younger brother despite being an only child. It got to the point where he was contemplating running away, or even worse, death. It's where he still stands until he can be saved via Child Protective Services and possibly adoption or foster into a new home.

Other: He's scared of being tied up too tight or for too long and hates hitting or slapping of any kind. You gotta be gentle with him.