💙"You're dead meat."💜

Name: "Don't ask questions."
~Jaxon Kai~

Age: "That's for me to know, and you to shut the hell up."
~29~

Gender: "Wouldn't you  like to know?"
~Transgender, female to male and fully transformed with surgery complete and everything~

Sexuality: "Straight as a ruler."
~He's very gay~

Personality:
~ Jaxon is very harsh at first. He doesn't care about anyone besides his daughter, Belle. He doesn't let people in too easily out of fear that everything he worked so hard for  could easily be taken from him leaving him with nothing to support his daughter. Though once someone tried hard enough to be apart of his life, he will slowly open up and show just how kind and considerate he is. He's very loving and protective and that can be one of his downfalls. He's also very loyal and will never leave a person without a good reason.~

Nationality: "Shut up."
~Australian~

Likes: "You not speaking."
~He adores his daughter very much. She means the world to him. He also likes buying new knives. It excites him to see what's new in stock and such. Surprisingly, he loves physical affection. He's touch starved.~

Dislikes: "You."
~He doesn't like people messing with his family. He will actually hurt anyone if they dare touch his daughter. He also doesn't like super sweet foods but will tolerate them at times. He hates going out in crowds unless he has to. Basically the things he doesn't like he'll tolerate if it makes his daughter happy~

Seme/Seke/Uke: "Excuse you?"
~Seke~

Looks: "You're staring at me, you can't be that dumb."

Backstory: He was born in Australia but moved when he was only 1 due to his father's work

Backstory: He was born in Australia but moved when he was only 1 due to his father's work. He was born a girl but realized he was a guy at the age of 13 and his father gladly helped with his surgery so he was fully transformed by the age of 17. He's been a full guy ever since.
He started working with his father at that age as well and ever since his father was killed when he was 19, he took over the business. Of course, he's now the leader of his father's gang. He adopted his daughter when he was 25, making her six years old. She was adopted when she was two.
He lives a mostly normal life minus when he has to go into work.

Fears: Losing his daughter. He loves her dearly.

Other: His daughter is name Lilia and she's homeschooled in order to stay safe.