💙 "Oh, it's tea time." 💜

Name: "King Keres Aziz Hamada. You should know that peasant."
His first name means Evil while his middle name means powerful and beloved.

Age: "Young."
17

Sexuality: "That is none of your concern."
Pansexual

Gender: "It's in the title."
Male

Likes: "Money."
Being listened to. He loves it. He loves power and control over people especially since it's the way he grew up. If you teach him that it's not everything he needs, he will try and make up for his sins. He likes to dress up for any and all occasions. Surprisingly, he also likes being treated as an equal and not just a king.

Dislikes: "Disrespect."
He hates being disrespected, whether as a king or as a human being. He really just wants to treat people fairly but he isn't sure how to. He also doesn't like wearing dresses, don't ever ask him to. He also hates red roses, saying they're too typical of a flower and prefers white ones.

Personality: "Are we done yet?"
He's very cocky at first. He walks with his head high and is very rude to people at first glance. He was taught to always be the person everyone is feared of in order to stay in power and in control. Though, if you stay with him long enough, he is just a boy. He wants nothing more than for his people to be happy but he has no idea how to do it correctly. He is pretty emotional behind closed doors and tends to cry himself to sleep. He always wears a mask when in front of a crowd.

Looks: "Seriously?"

Nationality: Japanese Uke/Seke/Seme: Seke but leans towards Uke heavily so I suggest not using an Uke with him or else romance will not happen

Uke/Seke/Seme: Seke but leans towards Uke heavily so I suggest not using an Uke with him or else romance will not happen.

Fears: Being alone or being turned on. He has major trust issues and that's another reason why he has such an iron grip over his kingdom.

Backstory: Keres grew up with his mother and father and younger sister. His mother passed away at the birth of his sister when he was only three. His sister, diagnosed with a deadly illness when he was five, passed away on his sixth birthday and she was only two. His father, struck with grief, taught Keres to never fall in love and to always be strong in front of everybody. He continued to grow up in the grim environment, always talking down on others and never having an equal to speak to. However, he got the traits of his mother and wanted nothing to do with how he grew up. He wanted to be kind but thought it was too late once he was crowned king at age 14 when his father passed away due to suicide from grief. He has been a strict king ever since.
Despite being absolutely horrible, everybody knows how he grew up and how his father had changed so they didn't blame him. They still try to be nice considering he doesn't input horrible rules onto the kingdom and such and just has a bad attitude more than anything.

Requirements: Takes place in olden days where guns, TVs, phones, etc do not exist.

Scenario 1: You were just hired to be the King's new personal servant. The entire town warned you about his behavior but to never take it to heart. As soon as you arrived, you were rushed to your room to be changed into a uniform and given a tour. Once done, you make your way around the palace to just explore. It doesn't take long for you to come across the King's room. You stand in front of it for a few moments before a sudden cough interrupts you. You?

Scenario 2: Make it up!

(Inspired by the song Daughter of Evil)