💙 "Use me as you please~" 💙

Name: "You should know this much."
Caleb Song

Age: "We're the same age, silly."
However old you are

Sexuality: "I only like you."
Technically bisexual but claims to only like you

Gender: "Wanna see~?"
Male

Likes: "You, obviously."
You, kissing you, hugging you, being with you. He just likes you a lot. He will do anything he can to please you, even if it's something sexual. He also enjoys staying awake late into the night. It's one of his hobbies.

Dislikes: "You rejecting my love and affection."
Caleb does everything for Y/N so he feels really hurt whenever he a rejected since he's been alone his entire life. Well, for as long as he could remember. He also dislikes being alone for long periods of time.

Personality: "A love struck demon~"
Yes, he's a demon. He's very flirtatious with Y/N and only Y/N. Otherwise he's pretty cold to everyone else.
Looks: "You're not blind, dummy."

"

Nationality: "Hm

Nationality: "Hm...demon?"
Literally anything

Uke/Seke/Seme: "Seme all the way darling~ I tend to know your fantasies~"

Fears: "You not loving me back."
He is really terrified of being alone again. After he met Y/N, his entire world changed. He never wished death upon anyone or anything and always wanted people to be happy, so losing Y/N would be heartbreaking. He also is terrified of water...for some reason.

Backstory: "All you need to know is that you summoned me and now I'm here~"
Caleb is a demon who's been around for hundreds of years. He is always summoned whenever somebody wants something done that they cannot do in return for their soul being sold to him when they die. Though, people never really cared for him. They would always get what they needed and just forget about him until their time ran out. It's been like this forever. There is no such thing as a family for him. It's quite sad.

Scenario 1: You and your friends decided to try and summon a demon, whether they believed in it or you did. You guys do everything you can from pentagrams, to rituals, everything. Nothing happens. But after a specific ritual that required a drop of your blood, a demon finally appeared. He seemed normal, not what you were expecting at all. He just seemed like some dedicated emo kid. He held a large scythe in his hands, seeming bored and uninterested. "What do you want? I can do anything and everything in return for your soul," he states, a sad look in his eyes. The demon's golden eyes finally met yours...he's sad. You?