💙 "I'll make you anything you want!!" 💜

Name: Parker Lee

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Parker is a gentle guy. He speaks softly and usually wears a smile on his face. He's very considerate of others and tends to do anything to make someone's day better. Though of course, this is usually a mask he wears to hide his pain. Technically speaking he's been depressed for five years now but got tired of people asking if he was okay so he started to fake his happiness. Most of the times he enjoys making other people's days and that's slowly helping him overcome his depression. But don't be surprised if he suddenly breaks down in tears one day or just doesn't feel like doing anything another.

Nationality: American and Korean

Likes: Parker loves sweets. He loves them so much that he became a baker and now has his own shop that he runs with his friend. He also just loves to eat in general, though some days he doesn't eat anything due to not being hungry and that happens a lot.

Dislikes: Parker hates his depression. He says it's the reason he hasn't been able to enjoy life to the fullest and that he'll never find a partner who would want to deal with his sad episodes. He also doesn't like to be alone.

Seme/Seke/Uke: Seke

Looks:

Backstory: Parker grew up in Korea for a while before moving to America with his family to see his dad's side of the family where his family decided to stay indefinitely

Backstory: Parker grew up in Korea for a while before moving to America with his family to see his dad's side of the family where his family decided to stay indefinitely. Though the school transition was hard on him. He was bullied for being Korean since people tended to think he was super smart since he was Asian. Turns out, he isn't. He didn't do well in school which caused him more stress since he wanted to try and make his parents proud...but never felt he did. The bullying continued through high school and got really bad to the point he had to drop out. Luckily he had already started baking and started to make money that way. One of his only friends from high school would help him and when they turned 21, they opened a small bake shop. Due to their success, it grew and they were able to hire more people and do bigger and fancier events. Though the constant nagging of failing his parents and not becoming some super smart doctor bugged him a lot and he ended up slipping into depression to which he has been dealing with for a while now. Luckily, it's gotten much better and he only has a few sad episodes a month.

Fears: Being a failure and being alone.

Other: He has a tattoo of a strawberry on his left wrist and a semicolon behind his right ear. He also has a simple smiley face on his left ankle along with his mother and father's birthdates on his chest over his heart.