Prologue

"Grandma, I'm big enough to take care of myself. "

"Of course you are tae bear. But the world is too cruel to let us live in peace."

"But he's even younger than me! How the hell is he gonna support me??"

"Language dear. And he might be younger but he has a stable job, an apartment of his own, a family who loves and supports him and he's wiser, taller and stronger than you." Grandma ended her sentence with a wink resulting in her grandson to fall on the bed on his stomach with a loud groan.

"Look taetae, you know my situation, our situation. Before I go I wanna make sure that you're safe, sound and happy. I'll never do something wrong for you. I know arranged marriage is old fashioned nowadays but I've taken this decision after much thinking. Tae baby, I've never for once forced you into anything but for this time I really want you to give a thought."

"But grandma this is about my whole life. How do I know he's the one?"

"Yes this is about your life and I won't make a mistake regarding this. And I'm not asking you to marry him right now. You have time to know him better. And in case you have someone in mind, do say."

"There's no one. How much time do I have?" Taehyung really didn't have someone in mind. He just thinks it's too early to get married.

His grandma has always been the most supportive person and she always wants the best for taehyung and he knows it.

He still remembers the day when he came out to his grandma. She didn't even bat an eyelash. Taehyung thought she might have been really mad when she just replied with a simple "okay". Being unable to control his curiosity taehyung asked if that was it. His grandma seemed more surprised than he was. "If you were heterosexual you wouldn't even care informing me let alone me reacting. So why do you expect a reaction for your sexuality? There are people who might judge you for you not being "normal" tae bear but note this, your grandmama is not one of them." He still remembers crying for hours hugging his grandmother.

She's the best person he could ever have in his life and taehyung knows she always wants the best for him.

"A month approximately. You'll get engaged after three days if you agree and the wedding date is yet to fixed."

"God!! 3 day??! I can't believe I'm doing this! And that guy, he agreed? Damn I don't even know his name!

"Yes he agreed. Much happily I'd say. His name is jeon jeongguk."

"Can't I get a bit more time."

"Time is what we lack dear." Grandma said reminding taehyung why he was in this situation first of all.

"Four months at most the doctor said. I wanna see you happy before I go." Taehyung, rather than saying anything, hugged his grandma tightly as he let his tears fall on her dress.

Life is cruel. The one person who matters to taehyung the most,will be gone in a few months and he will be alone in this world again. And that's exactly what his grandma doesn't want. To make her happy, taehyung will marry the boy.

Grandma wouldn't choose anyone wrong for him, right?

Taehyung could barely sleep that night. A new home, new family, new life and someone to share it with. Am I ready? He asks to himself. He's not sure and he knows it. He's a little wary of the situation. His grandma has done every possible thing to make him happy. It was his turn to do so.

But..............

........ was gambling with his life worth it?

////////////

Well ......yeah..... I'm.....ig....... Yeah....

I really did post this.....

In my defense....I just want a budding taekook relationship with all the drama and love and stuff yk.....

I'm just a crazy old aunt of my niece and a girlfriend of my lover who's completely out of her mind because of study related stress.

:)

P.s. I'm out of my mind. Not my baby boo