Cat fight

Charlotte pov

Reaching my history lesson I couldn't be anymore bored already, looking into the class I don't see anyone who could make this lesson any more bearable, taking my seat I pull out my phone out while waiting for the teacher to start with what could be the worse lesson today. Looking in my bag for earphones I hear the teach walk in the class, I look up for a second to see the teachers smile on her face and instant regret forms in my stomach, today isn't my day I am starting to think over and over again. 

"Due to the our town hosting the next surfing competition, we are looking at the history of surfing" the teacher says, finally making eye contact with me like its the first time she saw me in this class and as soon as she finishes her words I see the look on her face but I look down at my paper as I know what she meant by looking at me. I am history. 

"Charlotte history ended 2 years ago when she killed her parents" the queen bee Linda says laughing at me but I don't know why she's picking on me once again, I don't mind her picking on me but when she bring my parents into the mix it just annoys me and I fight back like I did last time we was in class together but this time I wont hold back. 

"I never killed my parents bitch" I snap back at Linda standing up from my chair ready to throw a punch as I couldn't care at this point, maybe a couple days off school could come in nicely right at this point considering the surfing is all the school is talking about. I knew I should have phoned in sick for a couple of days. 

"They were killed because of you, you pretty much killed them. your the reason they are dead" Linda says smiling at me but I'm pissed at the teacher for not doing anything and Linda as she bring my parents into it once again that I make my way towards Linda, standing in front of her daring her to speak again. Everyone loved my parents and nothing horrible was said about them that was till the death of them and now suddenly everyone has an opinion on them which I hate. 

"Enough now both of you" teacher shouts at us, I look at the teacher with a curious look wondering is that all she's going to do and Linda is still smiling, I throw a punch at Linda and she falls to the floor, she stays down holding her nose.

I think I might of broke that for her, now it's my turn to smile at her while she cry's on the floor with blood flooding out her nose, I see the blood between her fingers as she holds her nose. I finally take a step back letting the teacher get a look at Linda on the floor, I feel nothing and quite happy about that punch feeling maybe I should have hit her a little harder. 

"Get up now, you was a mistake. You was a good wank that went wrong. Your parents must be so proud to have a daughter who's a bully. Your mother should have swallowed you" I shout at her with the whole class watching, the teacher standing in between us afraid I will take another swing at her but instead I spit my last words out like they was venom making sure she understood each word I say. 

"Principal office now, both of you" teacher yells at me, I walk back to my table grabbing my bag, Katie is smiling and a few students have phones out videoing everything which isn't surprising as they all love a good cat fight especially when it involved me and Linda. There has been history between us for a while now and Linda has tried to get cheap shots every time she can but not this time as I stand up for myself and my parents with nothing but pride. 

"I wouldn't have touched her if you stepped in when you was supposed too, what kind of teachers sits back and lets another student speak like, you are just as bad" I spit looking the teacher dead in the eye making sure she understood every single word I just said as she knows she stood there and let this happen like every time Linda opened her mouth to say something stupid. 

Sitting inside the principle office waiting for my grandad to get here is a joke as the teacher rang both of our family because they don't tolerate bullying but I was provoked, like provoked into hitting her and none regret on my half. While we are waiting for both families to get here, I told my grandad what happened on the phone while he was driving down here and he just told me everything was going to be ok. I believe him as it wasn't my fault for hitting her, she shouldn't have spoken about my parents and the teacher should have stopped it once Linda said something about my parents instead she let it get out of hand like nothing was wrong. I'm looking at the floor waiting for him to get here when Hayden walks though the door first with a smile on his face, I return the smile knowing I'm in not trouble with my family.