Hair

"Honcho! Truth or dare?"
"Hmph! Truth."
The members of the beyclub were sitting in the rooftop of their school, taking a break from training when Valt had come up with the idea of playing a nice game of T or D. Wakiya chuckled when Rantaro chose truth.

"What are you scared of a little dare?"

"Nuh uh! I'd just rather pick truth." Rantaro said in defense.

Valt thought for a bit, then got an idea. "Ok, why do you always have a lollipop in your mouth?"

Rantaro seemed thoughtful, the orange and red colored sweet shifting in his mouth. "I dunno really. Can't explain it, but it gives me this sense of comfort I guess. There's no deeper meaning to it."

"So you have comfort in getting an absurd amount of cavities?" Wakiya instantly shot at Rantaro, who groaned in response.

"Ok then Goldilocks, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare. I'm not a coward like you." Wakiya smirked.

"I dare you to insult every single person here, no hard feelings guys." Rantaro quickly gave an apologetic look to the other members as Wakiya scoffed.

"Too easy, except maybe for insulting Shu. Other than that this dare is a walk in the par-"

"INCLUDING yourself." Rantaro added with a smirk of his own.

"Ugh! Fine." Wakiya glared at Rantaro for a moment then grinned.
"You, my friend, look like a doofus." Wakiya started off.

With a point to Valt, he said, "You overreact way too much, and you're loud with it."

Now pointing to Shu, he paused to think for a flaw in Shu. If that was possible.
"You....are going to lose the next time I battle you." Wakiya couldn't think of anything else.

He then pointed at himself. "And I am bossy. There I did it."

"Uh, you forgot Daigo." Valt pointed to the raven haired boy who wasn't in the circle they had created on the floor, but instead was sitting behind Shu with a bored look on his face.

"Oh right. Daigo you look like Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I know everyone thought that but someone had to say it." Wakiya said with a shrug as if he didn't need to think about that.
Valt gasped, Rantaro chuckled for a few seconds before covering his mouth, and Shu had to hold his breath to keep himself from laughing.

Daigo sat there, expression unchanged. The only reaction they got out of him was a simple "Ok."

Or so they thought. Shu turned to face Daigo and took notice of the boy's ears turning red. As if he was embarrassed. Shu simply nodded in understanding and stood up.
"I think that's enough of a break for today. Let's get back to training."

While the others resumed training, Daigo stood at the sidelines, freaking out inside of his thoughts.

Do I really look like him? Gosh, I never noticed. Even Shu found it funny. I should change my look. Is it the hair? The bandana?

~~

The next day, everyone was surprised when Daigo came to school with his hair down, his bangs covering most of his view. He looked so unnatural yet nice with his hair down, which left everyone to wonder why Daigo didn't like his hair down in the first place.

During the lunch break at the beyclub, Rantaro and Valt kept complimenting his hair, though Valt admitted that he looked natural with his hair held up like it usually is. Wakiya felt just the slightest touch of guilt for making Daigo want to change the way he looks, but he's Wakiya, so he acted like he didn't care.

Once lunch break was over and everyone was heading back to class, Shu went over to Daigo and put his hand on the raven haired boy's shoulder.

"You don't have to change something just because of what someone said. Your hair is your style, and it's for you to enjoy. You don't have to tell me why you don't like your hair down, but I'll tell you that it looks nice. Although I prefer your original style. Your hair is your hair."

And with that, Shu left without a word, leaving Daigo in a confused state.

So is my style good or bad? Trying to please people is so confusing.

~~

Sorry if this seems kind of rushed, because I was rushing