What? Share beds?

Basically, Daigo shares a bed with each member of the beyclub. I don't like how I wrote this chapter very much but I'm still posting it!
~~
1- Valt.

Ever since being released from the hospital, Ryota became friends with the younger twin siblings of Valt. They were usually the ones left out of certain activities due to their age so they warmed up extremely quickly. It was nice seeing Ryota befriend people close to his age, so Daigo didn't hesitate to say yes when a playdate at Valt's was requested.

After a long day of video games, cartoons, and beybattles in the backyard, Chiharu insisted the Kurogami brothers stayed the night and put the 3 younger children to bed in the twin's bedroom.
Then they stumbled into a problem.

"Gah...sorry Daigo but we don't do laundry till tomorrow! And we gave the extra blanket and other stuff to Ryota..."
"Oh boy..."
"I could give you my blanket but then I won't have any..." Valt was trying to think about what they should do. Daigo just shook his head and sighed.

"We'll have to...share a bed..." Daigo spoke reluctantly. It was a well known fact in the beyclub that Valt moved constantly in his sleep, kicking and falling out of beds. It was first discovered on the last day of being at Wakiya's villa when they were about to leave, the club going to wake him up to find him sprawled on the floor and tangled in blankets.

Daigo was prepared and claimed the spot farthest from the wall. That way if Valt were to roll of the bed he'd roll into the space in between the bed and wall, letting Daigo get up without having to stumble over a sleeping bluenette.
That's what he told himself, but when he woke up every couple of hours to a kick or punch, he knew he was full of it.

When Valt woke up he felt refreshed and giddy. Then he looked over at the raven haired boy that sat at his desk with his head down. He was sleeping but he had shadows under his eyes. The bluenette wondered why Daigo would be so tired, especially since he got a good nights sleep himself. He shrugged and left the room to deal with his hygiene.
Later that day when the Kurogami's were leaving, Valt kept receiving glares from Daigo, the poor bluenette not able to figure out why.
~~
2- Rantaro.

"So the rich boy Wakiya doesn't have it all."
"Shut up Kiyama! I told them that we needed 5 rooms, not 3! WHERE IS MY LAWYER?! I'M SUING THIS ESTABLISHMEN-"
Shu moved a swift hand over the blonde's mouth with a sigh. "It really isn't that serious. We can always just share rooms."
The beyclub stood in some fancy hotel. They had been watching a separate beyblade tournament somewhere in a different city for analyzation (and because Valt wouldn't stop begging to go) earlier, and due to it being a long ride home Wakiya decided to flex some money and check them in at a nearby hotel. But things weren't going as planned.

Valt counted on his fingers and looked at Shu. "But if we share, 1 of us has to be alone."
"Hey Valt used his brain." Daigo quickly commented, earning a red faced Valt yelling 'What's that supposed to mean?!'
Shu dropped his hand and was about to respond, but Wakiya spoke up first.
"That's fine! There's no way I'm sharing a room with any of you!" Then after tossing 2 room keys at Shu he grumbled and walked off to the elevator with his own room key.

"Yay! Sleepover! I wanna share with you Shu!" Valt dragged the albino towards a staircase, Shu letting him and tossing a key to Daigo, which he caught.
"Welp. Guess it's just us. Hotels usually have a bed and a couch so we're just gonna have to work with it." Rantaro looked down at the raven haired boy, who nodded and headed towards the stairs.
There was indeed a bed and a couch, which the pair were thankful for, but after watching TV for a bit they decided to hit the hay, both opting to sleeping in their shirts and under garments since they were 'both dudes and couldn't care less'. After some polite back and forth on who would take the couch they decided that Rantaro would take the couch and Daigo the bed. Daigo was about to fall asleep in the king sized bed (fancy hotel, remember?) but was interrupted by a knock on the door. He sleepily got up and opened it to see Rantaro standing there with an irritated look.