Why am I friends with you?

Daigo and Wakiya hung out before Daigo's match with Valt in the districts. So have you ever wondered what they did when they hung out?

Basically random scenarios with Daigo and Wakiya getting into mischief. It's a new scenario after each '~~'

~~

"Why am I friends with you again?"

Daigo was in the gym. There were multiple classes in the gym, so Wakiya just happened to be there. What were they doing? Well...

"Cause I'm awesome! Anyways you better get to the roof without falling!"

Wakiya called up to Daigo, who was tied to a rope and just climbed to a window of the gym building. The windows were high up, and according to Wakiya he dropped something on the roof while on his private jet or something. Daigo didn't believe that Wakiya actually dropped something and decided to wait for school to start so he could get it for him. Well, at least the teacher wasn't in the gym.

"KUROGAMI!"

Never mind. Daigo moved to climb back down, when Wakiya quickly dropped the other end of the rope as the teacher approached, moving away quickly as to not get into trouble.
  "Kurogami! Get down here now and explain yourself!"
Daigo was clinging onto the window. Without the rope, Daigo felt 10x more in danger.
"KUROGAMI! STOP IGNORING ME!"
The teacher's voice made him jump, and he fell off.
'If I don't die then Wakiya is dead meat.' Daigo thought to himself.

But by some miracle that you only see in anime and Disney movies, Daigo was caught by Wakiya. Wakiya had a smug grin plastered over his face.

"You can thank me when you're out of detention."

Daigo answered that with a swift kick into Wakiya's knee-caps.

~~

"Hey! Not fair Kurogami! You cheated!" Wakiya growled as he pieced together his burst Wyvron.

"Heh. What're you talking about? You said that if you want to win, you gotta do whatever it takes, right?" Daigo smirked, picking up his Doomscizor from the bey stadium in the park.

"You can get disqualified for that, ya know!"
"That's only if the ref catches me."

Wakiya's angered expression suddenly morphed into a smirk.
"So in order to beat me, you have to resort to breaking the rules? Ha! That's how weak you are Kurogami. At least I don't have to cheat to win."

Daigo growled. Wakiya was right. He had to cheat in order to beat some of his opponents. Most of the time, he messes with their heads by talking down on them. It's those cheap tactics that make Daigo actually win, not strength.

"Yeah, well..uh you look like a girl!" Daigo didn't know how to counter Wakiya's insult, so he blurted out whatever crossed his mind.

"Pfff HAHAHA! Oh Kurogami is that the best you can come up with?"
"No I just.." Daigo felt his ears turning red from embarrassment.
"Ahh this is why you're such an entertaining person. You have a huge ego and one slip up makes you crash. And it's hilarious!"
Wakiya threw his head back and laughed some more as Daigo scowled at him, cheeks red.
"Ughhh why am I even friends with you..."

~~

Daigo may not particularly like Wakiya, but he's useful. Moneywise, that is.

So when Daigo's launcher broke and he didn't have money to spare for a new one, he went to Wakiya's place.

"Hello. What business do you have being here?"

"My name is Kurogami Daigo and I'm here for my...friend...Wakiya."

The butler at the door nodded and called out into the estate.
"Master Wakiya! Someone by the name Kurogami wishes to see you!"
The butler then walked out of sight. Daigo has been to Wakiya's house a single time, and he didn't even stay too long so he never got a good look at it. He took in the view of the foyer from the front door. Only rich people would have a foyer so huge. Coming down a set of marble staircase was Wakiya. He wasn't wearing his usual outfit, his clothes seeming more casual than usual. A black t-shirt with a purple wyvern in the middle and black sweatpants. Basically an outfit you wouldn't expect a stuck up rich kid to wear.
"And what brings you here Kurogami?"
Wakiya stood at the door, looking down at the raven haired boy.
Daigo was still confused about why Wakiya called him by his surname. They were sort of friends. Well not really, but Daigo calls Wakiya by his first name and Wakiya never complains.
"My launcher broke and I was wondering if you had an extra one."
"You think I'm just gonna give away a launcher?" Wakiya crossed his arms and leaned against the frame of the door. Daigo took notice of Wakiya's braided hair. Huh.
"No I guess not. What do I have to do for it?"
"Easy. Most of my maids are taking a vacation day today. They probably all planned to hang out today together. Anyway, my room is still a mess and someone needs to clean it."
Daigo rolled his eyes. Wakiya really was a spoiled brat.
"Fine, whatever. Just show me where it is."
Wakiya started walking away, so Daigo quickly followed. Another thing Daigo noticed about Wakiya was how his hair seemed frizzy as if he just woke up. It was 3 in the afternoon, so that was unlikely.
Once Daigo was upstairs, he was led down a long hallway with many doors and stopped at the end of the hallway, right in front of a purple colored door.
Actually, every door in the hallway was a shade of purple. The door they stopped in front of was the shade that Wakiya always wore. Royal purple. Well, Murasaki did mean purple. Heh, his father's company is called Purple.
Wakiya opened the door to reveal a huge room with a balcony. A king sized bed (that was close to the floor), a fancy desk with a laptop on it, only the best dressers money can buy, what looks to be a walk-in closet, 2 shelves filled with books, and a full bathroom to the side. The room was bigger than Daigo's apartment! Ok, probably not, but it was huge. The floor was spotless, and the bed was made. Everything seemed clean to Daigo.
"What am I supposed to clean? It's clean already."
The blonde haired boy sighed. "It clearly is a total mess. My pillows should be aligned with the backboard on my bed, my books aren't in alphabetical order, and the closet should have clothes sorted from casual to formal."
"Is that why you're dressed like a hobo?"
"Oh can it Kurogami. Get to work or you'll never be able to blade again."
Daigo groaned. "Why am I friends with you?"

It took a while to clean. Not because it was hard, but because Wakiya kept yelling at Daigo as he worked. When Daigo finished, the room didn't even look that different. What was so messy about it? Daigo stopped looking around the room and saw Wakiya laying on his bed, doing something on his phone.
"Wakiya, your room is clean. Can I get a launcher now?"
The blonde looked up for a second, then looked back to the screen of his phone. "Whatever. My butler downstairs has a launcher for you. He'll give it to you when you leave."
"You annoy me so much Wakiya."
"That's nice." Wakiya played around with his braid. No mean comeback? Odd.
Daigo walked over to Wakiya's bed and looked to see what Wakiya was doing. He was on a messaging app, and the contact name seemed to be 'Dad'.
"Something wrong blondie?" Daigo whispered into Wakiya's ear, making him jump.
"You didn't leave yet?" Wakiya sighed and went back to staring at his phone.
"Nope. Is something wrong with your Dad? You've been staring at that for quite a while with this weird look on your face."
"Ya know what today is Kurogami?"
"Uh...September 7th?"
Wakiya looked up at Daigo. "Tomorrow is my birthday."
Oh. Daigo never knew that. But what does that have to do with anything?
"My father is too busy for my birthday, and I'm stuck here with nothing to do. Hoji's Dad is busy too so Hoji can't keep me company." Wakiya mumbled to himself.
"Uh...I'm sorry?" Daigo wasn't really good friends with Wakiya, so he didn't know why he was telling him this stuff.

"To be honest, I made you clean my room just so I could have company for a little while."
Seriously? Daigo tried not to scowl at Wakiya.
"Yeah yeah be mad at me. I just felt lonely I guess. You can leave now, by the way."
Daigo sighed. "What if I hung out with you tomorrow?"
"Really? You would? I mean, whatever. Do what you want I don't care."
The raven haired boy chuckled. Wakiya wasn't too bad.

"...thanks Daigo."

"Gasp! You actually thanked me! And you called me by my name! You have feelings after all!"

"Oh shut up."

~~
Kinda lost ideas for more scenarios. If I think of any then I'll make a part 2.