Face your Fears

Ever wonder what the bey club members are afraid of? Let's find out.

It was a quiet evening in Beigoma. Not many roamed the streets, and the street lamps slowly turned on one by one. Follow the trail of street lamps until they stop. There you find yourself at an open field, where the view of the full moon is perfect. But the field wasn't empty tonight. No, instead there was a booth. A booth with a door. Where did the door lead? Nobody knows.

Well, not yet anyway.

The beyclub stood before the odd booth in the middle of the field. Valt and Rantaro were closest to it. Wakiya was right behind them. Shu and Daigo stood off to the side.
   "Why are we here again?" Wakiya yawned. It was night and he just wanted to sleep.
   "Daigo said that if we go here we'll be so scared that we'll never sleep safely again. And I wanna test that theory!" Rantaro cheered. Valt nodded along.
   "I was just trying to scare you. There's literally nothing in there." Daigo rolled his eyes.
   "How do you know Kurogami? Have you been in there before?" Shu looked at Daigo.
   "Er well...."
   "But this seems like fun. Lead the way Honcho." Shu walked ahead of Daigo. With a sigh, Daigo followed, and soon the club all entered the booth.
   There wasn't anything in it. It just looked like an old and empty booth. Just when everyone was about to leave, though, Valt decided to open the door that sat inside the booth. Everyone expected to see outside since the door was just for decoration. But instead, they saw a long hallway, lit by dim lights.

   "See? Something interesting is about to happen." Shu was the first to go through the door. When he stood in the hallway, the light he stood under turned red, the same shade of his eyes.
   "Woah...creepy." Valt muttered. He entered next and stood under the next light. His light turned into a bright chestnut color.
   "Creepy? That's cool!" Rantaro entered and stood under the next light. That turned a dark brown.
   "You are all childish. Even you Shu." Wakiya entered and went under the next light, smiling when it turned light blue.
   Daigo was last. He passed through each of his friend's lights until he got to the next free one. His turned a really dark purple. So dark that most people would mistake it for black. He never liked his eye color.
   "So..now what?"
  Before that question could be answered, the lights shut off and the door closed.

  "Welcome. To the test of courage."

The floorboard under each of them disappeared, and they all fell.

~~
Why? Why not me? I'm the better person for this!

You must understand that these things happen. Don't put it on yourself.

This is my fault!

No, it isn't. He'll be fine. Just wait.

You're lying. I heard them talking to you. He's DYING!

Calm down, sweetie! He isn't. It isn't terminal so he should be alright once he wakes up. He just needs to recover.

OH STOP LYING TO ME. I'M NOT A LITTLE KID! I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND ME! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUGAR COAT IT!

Honey, please-

I HATE YOU!

"Wake up."

Daigo awoke with a start. When he looked around, he was in a hallway. A hallway he knew too well.

Hospital. Ryota.

But Ryota was fine. He was out of the hospital. So why is he back here?

The raven haired boy wandered through the all too familiar hallways, stopping at a door.