Chapter 12

CHUUS POV

I wake up and I get ready for school, I walk out and I see siyeon sitting at the kitchen counter drinking a cup of coffee, "Did you sleep well?", she asked turning her head. "Yeah it just felt weird since I usually have her next to me", I said as I say next to her, she hands me a cup of coffee, "I made it how I made mine, if you dont like it I can make you another cup", I take a sip and my eyes widen "This might be the best coffee I've had, what did you put in it", I ask before taking another sip "Almond milk and some vanilla sweetener" she said chuckling. "Are you sure you're up for school today, I mean I personally would have taken at least today off since everything is still fresh" , she said setting her cup down. "If I'm being honest I really am dreading it, but I don't want to be burdensome", I said looking down at my cup. "If you're not down for school that's fine and you're not burdensome. We can hang here or we can go anywhere your little heart desires, but I have to be back at 3 because I have to work", she said laughing. "Can we dye my hair? I need some change in my life, I have money so you dont have to buy it maybe just dye it?", I asked smiling, she thought for a moment and smiled back "let's do it", she said jumping out of her seat. She goes to her room and grabs some clothes for me to change into since I was wearing my uniform, I go and change into her clothes. Her style was different from mine, but nonetheless I liked it. "You look adorable", she said laughing I pout  and grab my wallet "That doesn't help your case", she said referring to my pout. "Is it okay if my friend comes, she does hair better than me and she'll make you laugh or make you fall for, which ever comes first", she said grabbing her bag "I dont see why not", I say walking out the door, she locks up and we head to pick up her friend. We arrived at her friend's house she honked the horn letting her know we are here, after a minute or so a petite girl comes walking out at first I thought she was adorable but as she got closer I felt my face getting warm "She's hot right?",siyeon asked letting out a chuckle. I look at her and nod I turn back to look out the window and the other girl was already leaning in our faces were centimeters apart, "Hi cutie my name is Sua ", she said winking "Sua you're going to give the girl a heart attack", siyeon said laughing. "I'm just introducing myself to her", she said getting in the backseat. "So what are we going to do", she said leaning forward. "Well this girl wants to dye her hair, so we are going to dye it and for your services I will buy you some food", siyeon said pull onto the road. "What color and I never got your name", sua said putting her hand on my shoulder, I gulped and responded "I want a dark brown kinda close to black and my name is chuu"
"That's a big change, did you just break up with someone?", she asked sitting back. "It's complicated, which is why she is staying with me for a few days", siyeon said before looking my direction to see if I was okay, I give a small smile. She turns her attention back to the road, we arrive at target and we head directly over to where the hair dye is located "Hey while you guys pick hair dye I'm going to go grab a couple things I need for the house", siyeon said, we both look at her and nod. "How did you and Siyeon meet?", sua asked before grabbing a box of dye "Well we met where she works, and she knows the girl that I'm in a sticky situation with", I said crouching down to look at the other colors. "I see, well Siyeon is a very reliable person. She is always there when you need her", she said grabbing a different box. "Stand so I can see which one works better with your skin tone", she said hold the boxes, I stand and face her she holds a box on either side of my face. "I really like this one", she said shaking the box in her right hand, "We'll do that one then", I said giving a big smile. "You are too cute", she said grabbing a second box, she grabs my hand and we go looking for Siyeon. I was looking around to see if I could see her anywhere I look to my left and I felt my heart stop, I saw Yves I let go of Sua and I stop dead in my tracks. "What's wrong?", Sua asked. Yves looks over we lock eyes she looks over to Sua and back to me, "Why are you guys just standing in the middle of the aisle", siyeon says walking over to us, she looks to where I'm staring and realizes Yveswas there. "Take her to the car", siyeon grabs the two boxes and hands sua the keys. Sua grabs my hand and pulls me out of the store and to the car.