Prologue

Once Upon a time way before the Evil Queen. There was a young woman who was in love with a stable boy Daniel. Her name was Regina Mills. But due to her mother finding out about her running away. Her mother  killed her fiance. But before that early in the day, they were discussing about running away and things got little intimate between them. 

A few weeks of being sick, while her mother was busy, Regina and her father went into town. While her father was busy, she went to the doctor, Who told her that she was with Child.  A month later she finally got rid of her mother with a little help. She missed Daniel a lot that it was eating her live. Rumplestiltskin taught her how to use magic when she started showing she use magic to hid her pregnancy. When She became Queen, she also became lonely. King Leopold couldn't love her the way he did his first wife. She was 5 months along when she met Tinkerbelle who led her to a tavern where her soul mate was at. But she was scared to love again because of what happened with Daniel. She ran from the tavern because she was afraid to love again. Her need for revenge grew and when she met Maleficent, her friend even if she doesn't want to admit it. Regina helped Maleficent get her fire back.

She was 8 months along when she went into labor early. She changed appearance to sneak to her midwife.
The next morning a child was born. "Regina didn't want to get attached when she knew she couldn't keep her daughter. The girl took after Regina except the eye color, it was blue instead of brown. She used magic to form a silver locket one for her and one for her daughter. Her daughter's Locket said Together Forever- Love mom. She rested until night fall before getting up. "I love you Danielle Mills, I have to give you your best chance" Regina cried before placing her in a basket wrapped around in a lavender blanket with Danielle written on it.

"Goodbye, my darling," Regina whisper before placing a kiss on her forehead before ringing the doorbelle at orphanage. She hide in the dark where no one can see her but she can see. She watched the door open to a middle age woman looking at her daughter. She saw Danielle taken inside as soon as the door closed she headed back to the castle. "Once I'm free, I'll come back for you, that's a promise" Regina promised.

When she came back to the castle, she  kept her locket hidden from site but in her so she doesn't lose it. She was sadden of her child gone. She has hope that she would see her daughter.

Regina begin to feel lonelier without her child. And need for revenge grew because her daughter lost her father before she could meet him. Its been two years since Regina married King Leopold. It was her lucked that Genie of Agrabah came. She used him to kill the king. Unfortunately for the genie he made a wish that got him stuck in his mirror prison. She use him to spy on her daughter. The agony was torture for her to be separated from her. The only person keeping her sane was her father. Regina soon sent a huntsman to bring back Snow whites heart.

Revenge was the only thing in her mind that she slowly stopped watching her daughter.