True loves kiss

Emma rushes to the hospital with Henry. Dr. Whale asks what happened and Emma shows him the apple turn-over that Henry has eaten. Emma believes it was poisoned, but Dr. Whale dismisses this theory, saying Henry shows no visible signs of poisoning. Emma is distraught and demands an answer, but Dr. Whale does not have one for her.

As Emma dumps open Henry's bag and sees his book, Dr. Whale says it is almost as if Henry has been struck by magic. Starting to believe, Emma picks up the book and the book flashes red - she witnesses a montage of events which occurred when she was a baby in the Enchanted Forest. Meanwhile Regina almost finished making the memory potion when she gets a call from the hospital. When Regina arrives and Emma attacks her.

Emma drags her to a storage closet, where she furiously accuses Regina of poisoning Henry. Distressed, Regina admits to the truth and Emma is further shocked. Regina adds that magic in this world is unpredictable and Emma questions what they should do. Regina says that they need help from the only other person who knows about magic. Emma alludes to Mr. Gold, and Regina responds that he is better known as Rumplestiltskin.

Regina and Emm went to Mr. Gold who told them about a bottle of true love that he smuggled from the Enchanted forest. He told them retrieving it would be the main part before asking if their friend is still in the basement. To help with their quest, Mr. Gold gave Emma her father's sword. Before retrieving the potion, Emma apologizes to him for not believing. Before she goes she gives him his book. Regina walks in afterwards. "I'm sorry, I never met for this to happened" Regina told her son.

They soon met outside the clocktower and enter the boarded up, locked building. Inside, Regina reveals an elevator hidden behind a wall and explains that she must operate it whilst Emma goes down. She also explains that she trapped a 'friend' as punishment, but in a different form. Emma unsheathes the sword and goes down in the elevator.

Emma soon found out the friend was a dragon. She use her gun before getting rid of it and use the sword. The dragon rushes toward her. Emma takes the sword and hurls it at the dragon. Maleficent's dragon form is struck by the sword and destroyed, and amongst the ashy remains lies the egg. Emma is on her way up when the elevator stops and Mr. Gold appears.

He tells her that Regina meant to trap her and has sabotaged the elevator, so she must throw the egg to him. He takes the egg from Emma and promises her that her boy will be fine. He departs, leaving Emma in the elevator. As she climbs out of the shaft, Emma discovers Regina, tied to a chair and gagged. Regina is freed and declares that Mr. Gold tricked them into retrieving the egg for him. Suddenly, both women's cell phones begin to ring. Emma answers hers and announces that it is the hospital. The two rush to the hospital, but are confronted with the news that Henry has died. Both women are visibly distraught, as Emma enters the ICU.

Meanwhile Mr. Gold opened the egg which contains the True love bottle. He hears someone enter and quickly hides the bottle. It is Belle's counterpart, who, disheveled and seemingly confused, tells him that Regina locked her up. He is shocked, but clearly overjoyed that she is alive and promises her that he will protect her. Confused, she asks if she knows him, and he replies that she will.

Back at the hospital, Regina sees Henry's lifeless body and breaks down crying on Dr. Whale's shoulder. Emma still shocked, makes her way to Henry.  And says "I love you" before Kissing his forehead. As her tears fall on Henry, a wave of magical light radiates out from them, similar to what occurred with Snow White when she was kissed by Prince Charming. Henry then wakes up, much to the amazement of those gathered. The wave of magic spreads out through all of Storybrooke, affecting Mary Margaret, Ruby and her Granny, Archie Hopper, and David, who stops his truck before the city limits and many more.

Henry tells Emma that she has broken the curse, much to Regina's dismay.
Everyone in the room looks at Regina and Mother Superior advises 'Her Majesty' to hide. Before she leaves, Regina tells Henry that she really does love him but there is a positive to the situation. Her daughter remembers her actual name. David and Mary Margaret found eachother by calling eachother their real names. Meanwhile Nicole remember who she is. She ran to her sister calling out to her. They hugged eachother before running to her adoptive father. "Danielle doesn't know how it happened but they were together during the curse. For that she is grateful.

Gold and Belle were walking through the forest. When suddenly Belle remembers who she is. She told that she loves him he replies that he loves her too and that their will be more of that later. He finally arrives at the wishing well telling her that this well can return what was lost. He drops the True loves bottle down into its water. A purple mist begins to spew forth from the well, it quickly spreads out into the town. Everyone in Storybrooke takes notice, as the mist begins to come to Storybrooke. When asked by Emma, Henry refers to it as "something bad". Mr. Gold explains to Belle's counterpart that magic is coming to Storybrooke. She questions why he would want that, and he replies "because magic is power."

Regina looks out of Henry's window and smiles wickedly as she feels the magic coming from the purple mist approaching and spreading over.  Storybrooke.