Broken

In Storybrooke, the magical smoke vanishes. Mary Margaret and David walk down the main street where they meet Ruby, Granny, and the seven dwarves, all of them relieved that the Dark Curse has been broken, and recognizing each other from their fairytale pasts. "What should we do now?" Ruby asked. "Now?, Now we find my daughter" Mary Margaret said. "So it's true" Emma said as she and Henry made their way to them. "You found us" Mary Margaret said as she and david hugs Emma. "Grandpa?" Henry asked. "Yeah kid, I suppose" David said as he hugs him.

"Why haven't we returned to the Enchanted Forest. While the dwarves asked what was the smoke and who caused it. Mother Superior reached the group and tells them that magic is here. "do something magical" Henry said; Mother Superior replies that its not that simple, there are no wands or Fairy Dust, and matters are complicated.

Gold and Belle disscuss what happened. Belle revealed that she was abducted until the curse. And been in the asylum ever since. Belle told him to promise not to kill her. He agrees.

Back with The group begin walking down the main street. Mary suggests they discuss their pasts, but Emma puts her off, more concerned about what Gold has done to the town. David and Mary Margaret express that they have longed for this reunion, and Emma agrees that she has as well, but she never imagined it this way, and she needs time. The conversation is interrupted when David notices townspeople running through the streets.

Archie went to the group.
"There you are. Come with me, I need your help. Dr. Whale's whipped everyone into a frenzy. They're going to Regina's house. They're gonna kill her!" Archie exclaims. "Great, let's watch" Leroy said. No. No, we cannot stoop to her level. No matter who she is or what she's done, killing her is wrong. "He's right. (To Emma) Please. She's still my mom" Henry said. "(Looking at Mary Margaret) We have to stop them" Emma said. "If the Blue Fairy is right and magic is here, Regina could have her powers back. They could be marching into a slaughter" David told them. (He and Mary Margaret share a glance, nodding. The group takes off down the street.)

A mob of townspeople, led by Dr. Whale, confront Regina at her front door. Regina attempts to use magic to frighten the crowd, but is unsuccessful. As Dr. Whale pins Regina against the column, the crowd calls for blood. Emma and her allies break through the crowd, calling for Dr. Whale to let Regina go. "Why should listen to you" Whale asked Emma. "Because I'm sheriff" Emma replies.

Mary Margaret adds that nothing justifies killing Regina, and David tells Dr. Whale to back off. Whale responds that David is not his prince, but further telling him that who he really is, is none of his business. Mary Margaret declares that Regina should be locked up, for her safety as well as the safety of everyone else.

When They locked up Regina, David asks why didn't they return to the Enchanted forest, when the curse was broken. "Because that there is nothing to go back too" Regina told them. "Let's go find gold" Mary Margaret told them. "Hey, you can't keep me locked up, I have something very important to do" Regina told them. "What's that?" David asked. "Just like you, I was separated from someone and I need to go see her, please" Regina pleaded. "Who's she?" Emma asked. "I was separated from her for a very long time, longer then 28 years. I was forced to watch her from a far" Regina said. "I was trying to wake her up but it didn't work and then the curse breaking, she remembers her name" Regina continued.

"Who is she?" Mary asked. "Her name is Danielle, she's my daughter, her curse name was Nicole. I tried to find her, after I gave you the sleeping curse, but she wasn't at the Orphanage for years. "I didn't find her until later after I cast my curse, I had Gold help me" Regina said. "You have a daughter?" Mary asked. "I did not see that coming" David said. "I have a adoptive sister?" Henry asked shocked. "Turns out Rumple found her years before my curse. He found her a home before the curse and then after the curse. Her curse memories, she thought that her adoptive parents were her real parents. She has a adoptive older sister, but her adoptive mother died years ago before the curse and before you saying anything I did not kill her adoptive mother" Regina said.

"When did this happened?" Mary asked. "I'm not going to speak in front of henry, because it gets dark and I am not going to let it ruined him" Regina told him. "Henry, go" Emma told him. "But?" Henry said. "Go, Regina, won't say anymore if your in here" Emma said. Henry nodded before leaving. "It was before I married king Leopold. Daniel and I got a little intimate between with eachother, after I rescued you from your horse. The next day, I met your father, King Leopold who asked me to marry him. My mother said yes, before I could even reply" Regina said.

"Later that day, you found us kissing, when I told you to keep it a secret and what did you do you, blabbed it to my mother. We were going to run away later that evening when my mother caught us trying to leave. When she ripped his heart out because of you telling my mother about me loving him. She killed him in front of me, I didn't find out until you told me when I was having a dress fitting. But I didn't find out I was pregnant until after the wedding when I banished my mother to wonderland. It was two weeks after the wedding, I believe, I was in town with my father. I managed to escape for a little bit to see what's wrong. It at the time when Rumplestiltskin was teaching me magic" Regina continued on.

When I started showing, I use magic to hide my pregnancy. I was 8 months in when I went into labor. The next morning Danielle was born. I waited until night before dropping her off at the orphanage, I couldn't take care of her. "I didn't want my mother to find out and then kill her. She has Daniel's eyes and My hair color when I was her age. She looks a lot like me minus the eyes. Anyways, so I gave her a silver locket like mine that says "Together Forever" regina said. "I promised her I would be back for her and when I was, she was gone" Regina said.

"I'm sorry" Mary said. "You shouldn't say sorry to me, its my daughter you have to apologize. "I let hatred and Anger take control of me, I wanted revenge because not only I lost Daniel, she didn't even get a chance to meet him" Regina said sadly at the end. "We'll find her after we talked to Gold" Emma said while leaving. Mary hesitated before leaving.

Regina eyes the lock on the door, holding out her hand as if attempting to use magic. "Magic is different here, dearie" Gold said after they left. "I noticed. I assume this is all your doing" Regina said. "Most things are" Gold replied. "Get to it, Rumple. What do you want? You here to finish the job? Regina asked. "No, no, no. You're safe from me" Rumple told her. "I feel so relieved" Regina said Sarcastically.

"I made a promise to someone that I won't kill you" Rumple said. "Who could elicit that from you?" Regina asked. "Belle" Rumple said. "She's alive?" Regina asked. "You are a dreadful liar" Rumple said. "I could have killed her. But I didn't" Regina reasoned. "Yeah, you did much worse than that. You kept her alive, so you could kill her when it suited you. A fate worse than death. Which, incidentally, is exactly what I've got in store for you" Rumple said. (He reaches through the bars of the cell, grabbing Regina's hand and pulling it to him. He produces the amulet and presses it against her open palm.)
Regina "(Gasping) Is that..." said. "Yes, dearie. The one thing no one can escape. Destiny. And I promise, yours is particularly unpleasant. (He releases her. Regina pulls back her hand and glares at him. He chuckles) Oh" Rumple told her.
"No" Regina whispered.

In the woods, Gold raises his dagger "the Dark One summons thee, before stabbing the amulet.

The main street. Emma closes the door of Ruby's car, with Henry inside, as David and Mary Margaret look on. "Keep him safe, Ruby" Emma said before they drive off.
Mary Margaret attempts to start a reunion conversation with Emma, telling her that she seems unhappy about it. Emma tells her that she is happy, but explains that, her entire life, she only knew that her parents sent her away. When Mary Margaret tells her that they did it for her, Emma replies that it doesn't change the fact that she was alone. Mary Margaret replies that if they hadn't sent her away, she would have been cursed too, and Emma responds that they would have still been together, and wonders which curse is worse. She then ends the conversation, reminding them that they need to find Gold.