Henry Mills

While Everyone stopped aging except one. Regina took care of Henry. Every year it was Her daughter's birthday. She would send her a birthday gift. Regina watched Danielle or Nicole getting better at dancing as well as acting each year. Regina gave her daughter siliver dancing shoes with a purple dress. She went to every recital and plays her daughter was in. Its been 26 years since she cast her curse. 18 years since she adopted her son. 18 since finding her daughter. The agony of not seeing her daughter. Sometimes Regina wants the curse to be broken so her daughter can remember her actual name.

She would rather have the curse brake then having her daughter not remember her name. Henry is now turning 8 years old same age as her older sister. "Happy birthday, Henry" Regina said. "Thanks, mom" Henry replied. "Your welcome," Regina said.
Soon they headed to grannies to have Hot coco. Meanwhile Claire took her sister to go have some apple cider before heading to the park.

Regina was shocked to seeing her daughter up close and yet it hurt her to having so close yet so far. I guess she understands how other people would feel being so close to someone yet not knowing who they are for 28 years. She would see why people would get mad after the curse is broken. The curse took everyone love ones away from eachother. It backfired on her.

Her daughter still kept her locket. Regina could feel her locket burning, taunting her. Regina order Apple cider like her daughter while Henry ordered Hot coco with cinnamon. She saw her daugher with her adopted sister. Regina heart broke being so happy with her foster sister. She it'll only be a couple years until the savior  comes to break the curse and then she'll get her daughter back.

Its been a month since Regina saw her daughter with foster sister. Regina been counting down the minutes until her daughter's dance recital. Regina and Henry went to the recital. While henry was confused why they were there. Nicole was dancing to the swan Princess. She had a white feather dress with a tiara and silver dance shoes. At the end of the recital, all the dancers bowed before going backstage. Everyone was leaving the aquarium except Regina and Henry plus Claire and her father. Henry waited at the back while Regina went to congratulate her daughter. Unfortunately her daughter went to her adoptive sister and father got to her first.

"That was beautiful, my dear" Regina told her daughter. "Thanks, I've been practicing all month" Nicole thanked. "I still can't believe I got to be The Swan Princess" Nicole told her sister. "We need to go out and celebrate your  achievements" Claire told her. "I'm Nicole by the way, this my dad and my sister Claire" Nicole said. "I enjoyed your performance, have fun celebrating" Regina said. "Bye miss-" Nicole said. "Regina" Regina told her. "Right, bye Miss Regina" Nicole said before taking off.

It was still as painful as ever even more. Regina would love for her daughter to call her mom but its better then nothing.

When turned 9 Henry began to feel lonely. He found out that he was adopted. He started to isolate himself from anyone. Regina soon began to busy herself to forget about Her Daughter being with another family. Mary Margaret began to notice Henry isolating himself from everyone. She gave him a book that she found to give him hope. When he turn 10 he stole Mary Margaret's credit card to find his real mother.

"Are you Emma Swan?" Henry asked. "Yeah, who are you?" Emma asked. "My name's Henry. I'm your son" Henry told her. "Whoa, hey, kid! Kid! I don't have a son! Where are your parents?" Emma asked. "Ten years ago, did you give up a baby for adoption? That was me" Henry told her. "Give me a minute" Emma said before walking away.

"Hey, do you have any juice? Never mind, found some. (Emma exits the bathroom) You know, we should probably get going" Henry told her. "Going where?" Emma asked. "I want you to come home with me" Henry told her. "Okay, kid, I'm calling the cops" Emma told him. "And I'll tell them you kidnapped me" Henry said. "And they'll believe you because I'm your birth mother. (She puts down the phone)" Emma said. "Yep," Henry nodded. "You're not gonna do that" Emma said. "Try me," Henry smirked.

"You're pretty good, but here's the thing. There's not a lot I'm great at in life, but I have one skill. It's called a "superpower." I can tell when anyone is lying, and you, kid, are" Emma told him. "Wait. Please don't call the cops. Please come home with me" Henry pleaded. "Where's home?" Emma asked. "Storybrooke, Maine" Henry said. "Storybrooke? Seriously?" Emma asked. Henry (Nods) "Mm-hmm." "Alrighty, then. Let's get you back to Storybrooke" she told him.

Emma and Henry returned to storybrooke, Maine. "Henry?" Regina asked worried sick. "I found my real mom!" Henry exclaimed. "You're Henry's birth mother?" Regina asked surprised. "Hi," Emma waved awkwardly.

"How'd you like a glass of the best apple cider you ever tasted?" Regina asked. "Got anything stronger?" Emma asked. "How did he find me?" Emma asked. "No idea. When I adopted him, he was only three weeks old. Records were sealed, I was told the birth mother didn't want to have any contact" Regina told. "You were right" Emma told her.
Emma told her about the book.

Henry managed to convince Emma to stay for a week. The clock moved. Regina was shocked to see it move. Regina wondered if Henry's birth mother was the key to break it. And if that was the case, she was one step closer to getting her daughter back.

Henry kept trying to find ways to break the curse with Emma. Meanwhile Regina was getting everything ready for when the curse does break. Everyone's going to be mad. Regina was making a safe haven for her to stay until everyone calm down. "She gathered food and water for when the curse breaks and all the necessities. Now If I am correct then this Emma girl is the key. "But how?" Regina thought. "I'll let Henry figure it out. "I have to figure how to tell Danielle I'm her mother who is the evil queen, who cursed everyone with fake memories, who killed people, that's going to be hard" Regina thought. "I'm doomed" Regina thought.

Meanwhile Mr. Gold met Emma across town. "Emma, a lovely name" Gold said. He soon left, "Emma" he thought. "How to break a curse?" Gold thought.