Danielle Mills

Danielle was 3 years old when her magic started developing. People began to be afraid of magic. Danielle was lonely since no one wanted to be her friend because of her magic. Meanwhile Rumplestiltskin found out about the third Mills Daughter. He wondered if she was going to cast the curse. But as time went on, he decided against it. He found himself watching over the little one. She turned 3 and watch as her magic was developed. He was fascinated about her magic and that is developing so young. He became sad that no wanted to play with her. He met Danielle when she was 4. She called him fairygodfather. And saying he has been with her whole life, watching over her. He became curious as to why she isn't afraid of him. He often asked why and to her response "you seem lonely just like I am when I am alone". He played with when no one was around. He kept her company.

Danielle wished upon a star. "I wish- I wish for a family" Danielle whispered.  Rumplestiltskin heard her wish and since he was her fairygodfather. He searched for a family that would love her with her magic. He finally found a family that would love her with her magic. He slipped in adoption papers to help them think about it.

The family soon found the adoption papers. Since they no longer could have children. They soon went to the orphanage to see about adopting. They had a daughter of their own. Claire soon came across Danielle who was practicing dancing. They hit it off well. Claire began playing with her. Danielle soon found herself playing with magic while playing. Danielle asked "why she isn't afraid of her magic?" Claire replied "because magic is apart of you and magic doesn't define who you are."

Later on the parents decided to adopt Danielle. It was quite sad to hear that the orphanage didn't know who her parents were. Danielle's adopted mother began to get sick when she was 6. She died a few months later. Rumplestiltskin continued to watch over her even after she was adopted. Danielle felt loved. She missed her adopted mother. Claire became protective over Danielle since her parents adopted her. Claire taught her how to dance. Danielle love singing with Claire. They became partner in crime. Danielle kept her baby blanket after she became adopted. Danielle likes to wear her locket that reads "Together Forever."

She often wondered who her birth parents are. If she looked after her birth mother or Birth father or even combine. She is 8 years old when the curse was cast. Claire is 3 years older.

When Rumplestiltskin or rather Mr. Gold, he watch over her from afar to see Danielle or rather Nicole. He made sure she is with her adopted family in the land without magic.
With a good home.

Danielle cursed name is Nicole. Nicole is 8 years old, she thinks her adopted family is her actual family. She likes to sing and dance. She has an active imagination. Her best friend is Claire. She's been going to third grade for 28 years not aging.

Before the curse

Its been 4 years since snow became a bandit. Regina decided to give snow a sleeping curse. "Snow is going to pay for what she did to us" Regina whispered. Regina soon met snow to the place where it all began. Regina showed Snow Daniel's grave. "Daniel. I thought--" Snow said. "He ran away? I told you that to spare your feelings out of--kindness. But he died because of you" Evil Queen said angry. "Uh, uh-I'm... sorry" Snow apologize. Regina soon gave Snow the apple. Snow fell into a sleeping curse.

"We did it, Danielle" Regina whispered while holding up her locket. Regina soon use her mirror to checked up on her. "Show me my Daughter" Regina  said. "Which one, your step daughter or your other daughter?" Genie of Agrabah asked. "Danielle, show me Danielle" Regina said annoyed. "It appears that Danielle isn't at the orphanage that you abandoned her at" Genie said. "I didn't abandon her" Regina said angrily. "Where is she?" Regina asked. "You were too focus on your revenge that you forgot about her" Genie said. "Where is she? Regina asked again. "It appears that She hasn't been at the orphanage for years" Genie said. "W-What?" Regina asked. "She either left or got adopted but she isn't at the orphanage now" Genie told her.