64

Josh's pov

When I'm out of the shower I dry myself off and put on my clothes under Oliver's eyes. He's watching me like a hawk. Trust me, I'm not complaining. It's nice to be watched. Maybe not as I'm putting on my clothes but on well. I face away from him as I put on my blue underwear and then my oversized tshirt I plan to sleep in.

Its seven something so it's late enough to wear it. I might need pants if I'm going to be somewhere that's not Oli's room though.

Maybe I wont need pants, it's only a few inches above my fingertips

Maybe I wont need pants, it's only a few inches above my fingertips. Schools might not approve but they dont even approve of shoulders so I doubt it's too short. I turn around to see oli just finishing pulling up his sweatpants. "Is this too short-" I start to ask.

"No!" he says really fast and almost panicked? "I mean- it looks really cute, you are perfect," he says and comes over and puts his hands on my hips and he leans in and kisses me. My stomach erupts with butterflies and I kiss back. I love kissing him.

He goes to put a shirt on but stops when he sees it's a bit wet. "Oh well," he says and puts it on our dirty clothes and we walk out.

"I'll carry my clothes," I say but he refuses and carries both of our clothes. We go into his room and put the clothes down, a worker will come wash it.

He looks at me and his eyes trail down my body. He makes a little 'hmm' noise making me look at him with knitted brows. When he doesn't answer me I realize I have to ask. "What?" I ask and look at my shirt as best as I can without looking stupid.

"Usually I prefer someone a certain way but I haven't had those thought with you. I'm a really judgmental sometimes and my mind forgot about that," he says and I smile. I'm good enough to make him not was something better or change me.

"Thank you, you make me happy," I say and then try to get him to pick me up my putting my arms around his neck and trying to wrap a leg around him. He chuckles and help me get up on him.

"Dont thank me but I'm glad I make you happy," he says and theres a knock on the door. Matty then comes on and tells oli he's going to be late for group. We say our goodbyes and he leaves. I'm proud that he's taking this seriously.

-

It's been 15 minutes since Oli's private session ended but he's still not back. I pout to myself and read Oliver's book. It's about recovering from addiction. I wonder if he's really reading it or if he got it planning on reading it but didn't.

The door opens up abruptly and Oli comes in but faces away from me with his head down as he shuts the door. He then leand his forehead against the door and I stand up putting the book down. Slowly I get up and go over to him. My hand on his back makes him flinch.

He sniffles and I frown and make him face me. Hes crying.. "it's okay oli," I say and force myself into is arms. He was trying to hug himself in a protective way. He hugs me and cries into my shoulder.

I rub his back and let him cry. He needs to just accept his feelings, I hope he doesn't feel silly to cry. I pull away a little and then wipe his tears away. "I'm proud of you for coming here and trying to get better. I know it's hard to face your problems but you brave for doing this," I tell him sincerely.

He chuckles but hes still crying. "I'm a f-fucking baby," he says and I shake my head.

"No, its childish to ignore the problem. You are facing it so you aren't a baby," I tell him and he leans in and puts his face in my shoulder.

"You think it's okay to cry?" He mumbles halfway crying. I rub his back more trying to comfort him.

"Yeah, completely. I think you should cry more," I say and then blush. "I mean like, not like I want you to be sad.  I just think you bottle it up to much," I say so he doesn't misunderstand me. He sighs a little and pulls out of the hug but doesn't back step back.

I wipe his tears and he clinches his jaw a little. "Do you want to talk about it or should it just stay in between you and your therapist?" I ask because I dont want to make him uncomfortable. However if he wants to open up I'll be here for him all the way.

"Um.. maybe I can write it to you.. I'm feel a bit better and i don't feel like crying again," he mumbles and kisses my forehead.

"That's sounds good, maybe we can cuddle and then later I can go get us some food," I say and he nods.

"That sounds wonderful," he says and we go to his bed and he lays down. I get on him and put my face into the pillow next to his head. He rubs my back and I relax. I really love him so much. I'm happy he's willing to open up to me. It means a lot to me.

Thoughts?

Oli?

Ooo oli is about to be out hhhhh more chapters with viccccc and maybe kellin  ;)