Chapter 3

Pennywise came back from his feeding a few hours after Ana had gotten home, leaving her to pace and jump at every little noise until the cosmic entity got back to her. She knew that anyone that stumbled upon Neibolt house and didn't give in to the urge to run the other direction might be someone to contend with, let alone someone that wrote a message like that. The last time someone had come to the front door when she was there by herself, she had gotten kidnapped, and even though it was ten years ago, the incident was still fresh in her mind.

As soon as he came up from the basement, he found Ana in the kitchen, abruptly putting a halt to her incessant pacing by placing his gloved hands on her shoulders and shoving her backwards into the fridge. Ana had to force herself to break away from his lustful advances, and then leave the room to keep herself from completely forgetting about the bloody graffiti and getting lost in their activities.

"Little Ana," he purred at her, his golden eyes glinting mischievously at her as he lumbered after her, "Playing hard to get, are you, you naughty thing!"

"I'm not playing hard to get," she said, going to the entryway. "Believe me, you aren't the only one that's aware that ten years is a long time."

He chuckled lowly at her, coming up behind her and grabbing her upper arms so he could pull her backside up against him. She could feel his erection already jabbing her through his silk costume, and for a few moments, she let him grind his hips up against her.

"No," she said, trying to catch her breath. "I have to show you something." She yanked her extremities out his grasp, taking a few steps away from his lanky form again. He stuck out his bottom lip at her like a pouting child, but she persisted in her mission, yanking open the front door and stepping through. Sighing, Pennywise finally obliged, following her onto the porch.

"Well?" she said, looking intently at the red, dripping letters again. She clicked her tongue at him in annoyance when she caught him staring at her chest, rather than looking at the ominous message. "Stop it!"

"What is my sweet girl angry about now?" he said, his golden eyes still fixed on her. When she crossed her arms and glowered at him, he laughed at her.

"You're always so impossible! Just look at the damn door, you know that I'm trying to show you - "

"You don't need to show me," he retorted, cutting her off and folding his arms over his chest to mock her. "I already saw it in your uptight little mind."

Ana was at a loss for words for a second or two, her mouth hanging open in disbelief at Pennywise's constant desire to irritate her. "We just woke up, and you're already playing mind games!"

Ruby red lips formed a mischievous smirk at her words as he stepped towards her slowly, his towering figure so close to her taking her breath away. She found herself trapped between his costumed figure and the defaced door. As he lowered his head to hers, he drawled, "What kind of games would you like to play?" The painted face was so close to hers, she could almost feel his lips brushing against her skin. He started to move closer to her, intending to pin her up against the solid wood behind her, but she reached behind her suddenly to turn the handle just as he took the step forward. Moving backwards into the entryway, the clown followed closely, his hands moving to grip her hips to keep her from getting too far away from him.

"You almost got blood on my clothes," she whispered, locking eyes with him.

A gravelly chuckle left his throat, the sound in such close proximity sending shivers down her body. "It might be a good look for you!"

She grimaced at the notion, but was quickly pulled back into their enticing exchange when his lips made delicious contact at her collarbone.

"Close the - " she started to say, but Pennywise was already kicking the front door shut; not because he required the same feeling of privacy she did, but because he knew she wanted it. He pushed her up against the wall, making her yelp in surprise at the forcefulness of the gesture, then giggle. Continuing to suck on her neck, Pennywise started to paw at her pants, a decade of of inactivity making him nearly as ravenous to feel her as he had been earlier for actual flesh.