Chapter 10

"Ana, I don't want to hear another word from that pretty little mouth!"

"I know you don't want to! But you have to see, she's up to something - "

"She isn't! Or I'd see it!"

A newly ignited fight was under way between Ana and Pennywise. They had been back at the house for a few measly minutes before it had erupted, while Ana was stripping off her bloodied garments next to the washing machine. Briefly debating keeping her concerns to herself, she had ultimately settled on bringing it up right away, as the entity was going to see her thoughts anyway. The mutual affection and resulting harmony that radiated between them after Pennywise's most recent meal was short lived, as most of their peaceful moments were.

"Okay, let's say she isn't," Ana seethed through her clenched jaw. She was now down to her undergarments and was ferociously scrubbing at the bodily fluids that had saturated her clothing, the water that was cascading from the laundry sink's faucet splashing everywhere and contributing to the mess that was accumulating. "What did she do with all those kids?"

The clown gave her a knowing glance, pursing his lips together as looked at the girl disapprovingly.

"Well?" Ana questioned, growing aggravated that he wasn't answering her.

"Sweet girl doesn't want to know," he growled at her.

In her anger, she whipped the bloody, dripping scrub brush she had been using at his head, and he dodged it with ease. It bounced off the wall behind him, rolling across the floor and finally coming to rest at Ana's feet. The clown was now laughing, making Ana wish she had something heavier at her dispense to throw at his giant white head.

"What, are you trying to protect my feelings?" she asking, her wet hands clenching into angry fists at her sides. "You've never done me that courtesy before, why start now?"

The laughter stopped, and he flashed his crooked buck teeth at her, a hybrid between a snarl and a grin. "Oh, my little girl is thinking highly of herself, now that she's taken part in killing prey!"

"I didn't just take part," Ana countered. She turned back to her task, opening the washer and throwing the stained clothing into it. "I killed him!"

"So that makes you coldhearted and accustomed to it, eh? Stabbing one fat, scuzzy human makes you - "

"Like you? Of course not," she spat, his mockery certainly expected, but magnifying her frustration nonetheless. "I'd never dream of trying to compare myself to you! I don't think my tiny human brain is capable of being that egocentric!"

His long legs allowing him to cross the room in a few quick strides, he was on her in a split second, pushing her backwards into the washer and pinning her to it with his body. He bent his head down to hers, his lips nearly brushing her ear as he muttered, "So irritating. Pennywise never knows if he wants to discipline you or ravish you." His mouth caught her earlobe and he started to nibble lightly.

More often than not, this sort of behavior would lead to the two of them forgetting their quarrel and end with them fooling around, but Ana was nothing if not stubborn, and she wanted to finally convince her lover that they were in danger. She placed her hands on the clown's sturdy chest and shoved, and when he didn't seem to notice that, she hissed, "Get off me!"

He growled lowly at her words, releasing her ear from his jagged teeth and pulling back so he could look at her face. "What do I have to do to satisfy you, hmm?"

Ana searched his golden eyes as she silently implored him to understand her concerns. The moment the shapeshifter caught her thoughts, he groaned and pulled away from her. "Pennywise, please - "

Arrival (Pennywise x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara