Chapter Nineteen

As always, none of this is mine. This belongs to Stephenie Meyer. I just like to dabble in the playground she created.

I'm happy that I finally figured out how to get to the climax of the story. Woo hoo! Up next will be ... well, let's just say, hold on to your butts.

Chapter Nineteen

Edward

I sipped some coffee, completely spaced out. I was beyond exhausted. The marathon love-making session that Bella and I enjoyed the night previously seemed like a good idea when we were high on pleasure endorphins. Now? The following day?

I felt like a zombie.

Fuck, I was walking like a zombie.

I loved what Bella and I shared last night, but my hips and ass were in agony. My injury from Memorial Day was throbbing dully from the exertion from one of the most amazing nights of my life that I shared with my amazing, sexy and phenomenal wife.

What I shared with Bella was beyond anything I'd ever imagined. I meant what I said to Bella that I'd dabbled in ass-play, but never took the plunge. Besides, until I'd been with Bella, there was never anyone that I trusted enough to do that. Anal sex was too intimate to share with a casual sexual partner. Now, it was something that Bella and I shared and we'd only ever do it with each other. I loved her. I loved everything about her.

I couldn't imagine my life without her.

For her, I'd walk away from everything in my life, just to give her the world.

To give her and my son the world.

"Have some coffee, Capo," Bella said, topping off my mug and putting the carafe onto the tray. She looked as exhausted as me, but absolutely beautiful. She wore a serene smile and was extremely snuggly with me all day. I was not going to deny my wife. I'd happily take her snuggles and kisses any moment of the day. I slid my arm around her waist, kissing her temple. "Love you, Edward."

"Love is too small a word," I whispered against her forehead, echoing her sentiment from last night. My sweet wife looked up at me, her eyes welling with tears. I brushed my lips over hers and tugging her onto my lap. She giggled, idly playing with my wedding band as she sipped my coffee.

"You two are so sweet," Sue sang.

If she only knew ... we were anything but sweet last night.

More like raunchy, dirty and needy.

It had been too long since we'd made love.

Far. Too. Long.

"We do try," Bella snickered, giving me a wry look as she settled next to me.

As we ate some leftovers from the wedding, we watched as the company who rented us the tent dismantled it. Sue and Jimmy were over with my parents, opening their gifts from the wedding. They didn't receive much in the way of physical gifts. They received a lot money from their friends and family, which shocked them to no end. Seth, Claire and Leah were sitting outside, walking along the shoreline on our property.

"Are you all packed for your honeymoon?" Mom asked.

"Sue's been packed for two weeks," Jimmy snorted. "We didn't want to be rushing around today, packing and finalizing details. We had a leisurely breakfast, after an amazing wedding and phenomenal night." He gave Sue a slow, carnal grin, which made her blush a brilliant crimson, but she shared his smile.

"Uncle Jimmy, really?" Bella deadpanned, scrubbing her face and tucking her legs underneath her body.

"You're one to talk, Isabella Marie," Jimmy chided. "The way you're waddling ..."