Epilogue

As always, none of this is mine. This belongs to Stephenie Meyer. I just like to dabble in the playground she created.

We have the epilogue left and it will be a glimpse into their future. What will happen Mobward and Dolce? How will they handle their lives in Seattle? What will they have? Boy? Girl?

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Epilogue

Bella

Five Years Later

"Mom! You promised we could go visit Dad," Charlie said, his hands on his hips. It was the last day of Spring Break and my kids were all very antsy. He looked so much like my husband, with his unruly hair and piercing green eyes. However, he also looked like my father, as well. Every so often, he'd make a face that was so distinctly my father.

"We're going," I chuckled, packing up the diaper bag with bottles and extra diapers. "Go get your sister while I load up the baby."

"Libby!" Charlie bellowed as he ran up the stairs.

"Your big brother has two volumes, little one. Loud and louder," I whispered conspiratorially to our third baby, another boy. A baby boy who was named for a fallen friend, Demetri. I lifted him from his high chair and grimaced. Demetri, unfortunately, would be our last baby.

Elizabetta, or Libby, was an easy pregnancy. She was named for her paternal great grandmother. I experienced no issues with her and she practically slid out of my body. I bounced back and a couple years after her birth, I got pregnant with Demetri. His pregnancy was not easy. I was hospitalized several times for dehydration because I could not keep anything down. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, placed on bed rest for a majority of our pregnancy. Esme and Sue had moved into the house to help out with Charlie and Libby. It drove Edward crazy.

Demetri James Cullen, or D.J., was born via C-section and I had my tubes tied after his birth. Edward and I made that decision because he hated that I was so sick, shackled to our bed. He couldn't bear to watch me wither away. He said that he'd get a vasectomy, but I said that I'd get my tubes tied.

My oldest son and my baby girl came downstairs. Libby had obviously dressed herself. Her bright red hair was a snarled mess and she wore the mismatched outfit, with a tutu over her shoulders like wings. "Oh, child. You are a mess," I laughed. I balanced Demetri in my arms and turned Libby around.

"Mom," Charlie whined.

"It'll take ten minutes, bud," I said, frog marching Libby up to her room. I put D.J. into his crib. He started wailing, but I ignored it. I changed Libby's clothes, much to her protestations. "Mommy, I want to look like a princess. I'm Daddy's princess."

"I know, baby girl," I said, putting her into a pretty purple dress. "But, princesses need to have their hair combed and the tutu is for dress up or when you have dance." I sat down on her bed and guided her to sit in front of me. I quickly brushed her hair, tossing it up into a ponytail. She was squirming, making it difficult to fix her hair, but she looked much better. "Pick a pair of shoes, Libbybell."

"Kay, Mommy," Libby said, picking a pair of sparkly shoes.

After Libby was dressed, D.J. was changed and Charlie stopped having his temper tantrum, we loaded up into our Range Rover. I drove us to the Cullen Pier. Edward's business venture with Alistair had blossomed. The Cullen Consortium was one of the foremost investment capital firms in the Pacific Northwest. I was so proud of him, of what he built with his partner.

"Mom, after we visit Dad, can we go to the Jimmy's? I want to see Ganpa," Charlie said, bouncing in his booster.

"Oooh, I wanna see Gandpa," Libby squealed, clapping her hands.