Update

I see the doctor come out.
"Tris Prior"
I stand up and run over. Cristina follows.
"Yes. She's my girlfriend."
"There's good new and bad news."
"Yes. Tell me."
"The bad news is she's in a coma and the bullet that hit her knee shattered her knee and may or may not be permanently damaged."
"What dose that mean?"
"She might not be able to walk again. But the good news is she's pregnant."
"How is that the good news!" I lunge toward him and try to attack him, but Cristian holds me back.
"I'm sorry. Sir"
"Can I go see her?"
"Yes. Room 10."
"I'll let you go alone. I'll be here if you need me."
"Thanks Cristina."
I walk down the hall to room 10 and see her. Lying on the bed with her leg in a cast and propped up with ice and pillows. I sit on the couch next to her bed and hold her hand. This is my fault. The doctor comes in.
"We gave her an serum that causes expedited baby growth that put her in a medically induced coma and transferred all here energy to the baby. The baby should be here in a week fully developed and then we can pull her out of her coma. Once she wakes up she should remain off her leg for a while then should start physical therapy if all goes well."
"Thanks."
"Let me know if you need anything."
He leaves and then Evelyn comes in. She sits next to me.
"Talk to me son."
I loose it. The tears flood down my face. She pulls me into her and hugs me.
"This is all my fault." Quietly through my tears is all I manage to get out. "She's pregnant."
"Congratulations"
"She will wake up after the baby comes, but may never walk again."
"I'm sorry."
"They gave her an serum that causes expedited baby growth that put her in a medically induced coma and transferred all here energy to the baby. The baby should be here in a week fully developed. Then they'll pull her out."
"Tobias. She's strong. She'll make it. Her and the baby."
"Thanks mother." Next thing I know I'm crying and being held by my mother on the couch by Tris' bed. I must have fallen asleep because it's now dark out and she's still here.
"Tobias. You should eat something. You need to keep up your strength so your arm can heel."
"I'm not hungry."
"Eat for Tris."
"Fine."
"I'll go get you dinner."
She gets up and comes back later with a plate of pasta and Dauntless cake and an ice pack. She pulls over the table that hovers over Tris' bed and places my plate on it. I start eating and she places the ice pack over my arm.
"Thanks."
"You really love her don't you?"
"Yes."
"I have something for you." She pulls out a ring box. "These were your fathers and I'd wedding rings. Their yours now."
"Thanks mom." I realize I am now hugging her with my good arm and the ring box in my fingers of the other.
"I'll leave you two alone. Cristina left and said she'd come back tomorrow. I'll get some stuff ready for the baby."
"Thanks mom."
"Get some rest." I nod and she leaves.
I finish my dinner and a nurse comes in to check on Tris. She checks her vitals and changes her ice pack to a fresh one. Once she's done I move to the edge of Tris' bed. I lie next to her and finger comb though her hair with my good arm and fiddle with the ring in the other.
"I'm so sorry Tris."
I kiss her. And slowly fall asleep holding her close to me. I wake up the next morning and realize someone was in here because her leg has no pillows under it and there's a blanket covering both of us. Her baby bump is growing. I stoke her hair and hear a knock on the door.
"Come in."
The door opens. It's Cristina. She sits down on the couch and I still stroke through her hair.
"Tell me what happened Four."
"They gave her an serum that causes expedited baby growth that put her in a medically induced coma and transferred all here energy to the baby. The baby should be here in a week fully developed. Then they'll pull her out. She may not walk again." The tears flood my face.
"Four. She's the strongest person I know. She'll get through this."