Baby FourTris

It's been a week since we returned to dauntless. Today the baby is going to arrive. Uriah and Zeek are covering training the initiates this past week. I haven't left Tris' side. The doctor comes in.
"It's time."
I get off her bed. I still hold her hand. I nod at the doctor. A nurse now enters and now begins to roll the bed out.
"Be brave Tris."
I squeeze her hand. I feel a squeeze back.
"Stop! She's awake."
"I'm sorry. That's not possible right now."
"Wait please."
"If we wait any longer, we may loose the baby." I let go of her hand. I pace. If I could I would be punching right now.  Time passes very slowly. Evelyn and Cristian are now with me.
"Calm down Four. She'll be ok." We sit in silence.

Tris POV
I feel Tobias hand and here him tell me to be brave. I squeeze back. I feel the bed moving and an needle being poked into my arm. I open my eyes. The first thing I see is a blue curtain just beyond my breasts. I can't feel my legs. I wish I knew what was happening.
"Tobias." Is all I manage to get out.
"Miss. Your awake."
"Tobias. Where is he?" I don't know what caused it but I begin crying.
"I'll be right back." She leaves. She is wearing scrubs. Am I in surgery?
"Tobias!"

Tobias POV
The door barges open. I immediately stand up and a nurse appears. Frantic looking.
"Tris!"
"She's awake. Come with me."
We run out of the room and down the hall. The doors open revealing an OR room. Tris. I approach the bed. She's crying. I kneel down next to her head.
"Tobias. Where's Tobias!"
"Tris. I'm right here." I manage to get out ever so softly.
"Tobias. What happened?" I hear through her tears. I trace her eyes to my sling on my arm.
"It doesn't matter right now." She's still crying.
"Shh. It's ok. I'm right here." The tears come harder.
"Tris baby, what's wrong?"
"I'm sorry." Is all I manage to get out through the tears.
"I'm sorry. Please don't leave me."
"Leave you! Why would I leave you?"
"I should of told you." She cry's harder.
"It's alright. I already know. I will never leave you. I love you Tris." My good arm is around her back propping her slightly up. My fingers weave through her hair. I kiss her forehead. Her crying stops.
"I love you Tobias."
"I love you Tris."
"I love you two."
"I love you three."
"I love you Four."
"I love you Six."
"What happened to five?"
"It gets always gets the way." I reach into my pocket and pull out the ring. Holding it in my hand. I ask the most important question I've ever asked.
"Tris, will you marry me?"
"Yes!"
I put the ring on her finger and lean down to kiss her again, but it's broke up by a cry, a baby cry. A nurse hands me pillows and I prop her into a slightly siting position. The doctor comes and hands Tris our baby.
"Meet your daughter."
Tris and I share smiling glances. I see the doctor with a clip board.
"What are you going to name her?"
"I like Taylin. Tris?"
"It's perfect. Taylin Natalie Eaton."
The curtain is still there blocking them stitching up Tris. I lean close to Tris.
"I love my girls."