Recovery

I wake up and see Tris lying there. So peaceful. It's 6:00. I should let her sleep but she needs to take her meds. I go down and get her some water. I get back in bed and lean over and stroke her hair.
"Tris." I say softly. "Tris. Time for your meds." I see her eyes open. "How ya feeling?"
"Fine."
"Here." I hand her her meds and help her get some water. "Need anything?"
"No."
"You should eat something."
"Later."
"K. Get some rest." I see her curl into my chest. I kiss her forehead. I see her eyes close slowly. "Sleep good Tris." I fall asleep to. I feel the bed moving. "Tris. Tris are you ok." She turned around. I pull back her hair and make sure to get the loose strands.
"Sorry Tobias."
"It's fine Tris." I see her crying now. "Come here Tris." I help her slide around her puke and pull her into me. "Shh. It's ok. I'll be her for you." We stay like this for a few minuets. She stops crying. "You should eat something."
"I'm fine."
"I'll clean this up later. Uriah said he'd come over at lunch time. He can move you." I see her eyes drifting closed. "Get some rest." She's on my side of the bed. I'll let her stay there. I bring her a plastic bag. I decide to go downstairs and clean up. I hear the door. Uriah.
"Hey man. How's Tris?"
"She threw up again. Can you move her?"
"Yeah." We go up and he moves her to the chair. He helps me chance the sheets. He puts her back on the bed.
"I'll go get her ice. Can you buy her on her front?"
"No problem." I go get ice and come back. I put it on her and leave with Uriah. "Congrats, by the way." I see him grabbing my hand.
"Thanks. Tori tell you?"
"Yeah. Need anything else?"
"No. Thanks man."
"No problem. I'll be back tonight." I go see Tris.
"Tris baby. You should eat something."
"Fine."
"What do you want?"
"Cake."
"I'll be right back." I leave and go to the cafeteria for her cake. I see somebody. Mother.
"Tobias." She hugs me.
"Mother."
"How's it going?"
"Tris fell."
"What happened?"
"She fell during capture the flag. She broke her back. Later today we are signing the marriage certificate. Someone's planing a party. You should come."
"I will. Thanks for inviting me. How's Taylin?"
"She only lets Tris feed her."
"I need to go. Let me know if you guys need anything."
"Thank." I find the cake and run into Cristina.
"How's she doing."
"Fine. She threw up again. She hasn't eaten anything. She wanted cake though."
"I'll see you later."
"Bye." I take her cake and go back home. I grab her a fork and go upstairs.
"Tris. Here." I set it down on the bed and pull over a bed tray. "Let's sit you up." I prop up pillows then help her sit up. I see her start to eat cake. "Feeling better?"
"Yeah. Just really painful." She still picking at her cake.
"You should eat."
"I'm done." I see her pick up her bag. I grab her hair. I pull back the loose strands.
"You ok?"
"Yeah."
"Here." I reach out to take the filled bag. I throw it away. "Here's a new one."
"Thanks."
"Get some rest." I push back her flyaways. I pull the tray to the side. I see her drift pack to sleep. "Sleep good Tris." I turn her light off and leave the door cracked open.