An Only Child?

Tris and I go on ahead and set everything up. There's a stool.
"Here Tris." I help her sit. She rubbing her back. "You ok?"
"Yeah. I'm fine."
"Well Tris. Who should go first?"
"Let's go I order of rankings so far."
"Ok. So Jack, Susan, Blair, Kendal, Jace, Matt, Luke, Bri , Molly, and Emily." I write this down. "I'll go get the first victim." That made her laugh.
"First up Jack." I see him get up and come. "Sit. You'll face some of your worst fears most people have 10-15. Ready?" I see him nod. I inject him. It's 2:00. We've gone through nine. One more. So far no divergents.
"I'll go get the last one Tris." I leave.
"Come on." She gets up and comes. I inject her. "Sit. You'll face some of your worst fears most people have 10-15. Ready?" I see her nod. Typical fears. Heights. Spiders. Confinement. Marcus. What's Marcus doing in here. I feel Tris hold my hand. I'm an only child. She's awake. She's divergent.
"Explain to me your last fear."
"What fear?"
"You know which. Explain before I put you under the truth serum." I demand
"Marcus has an affair with my mother after he his first child was born. Marcus was abusive. Although he was never around much, when he was he beat me and locked me in a closet.
"Who was you Mother?"
"Jeanine Matthews. She told me never to speak of my parents names though. Her and my father were together, once he broke it off. When he found out about me he was furious, vowed he never loved her and me and broke it off. She knew she would get revenge on him and his precious faction. Hence the war on abnegation. He still had custody over me though. The only way I knew I could escape both of my parents was to change factions. Here I could learn to defend myself and be free."
"Thank. You may go." I see her leave. It's just Tris and I. "I need to tell her."
"It's your decision." I feel her rubbing my back.
"I'll talk to Evelyn first. Let's go get our girl." I help her up and we leave. We walk silently to go get Tori.
"You ok Four?" I hear Tris ask.
"Fine." Were here. I knock. Tori.
"Hey baby." I coo. "Thanks Tori."
"No problem. Any time."
"Tobias, lets go see your mom." Silence. We need to do this.
"Evelyn! You have some explaining to do." I shout though her door. I look over and see an exhausted Tris.
"Here baby." I pull her into me and let Taylin lie on my slinged arm.
"Four. Tris. What a nice surprise. Come to Grandma." She coos.
"Don't act surprised." I pull away so she can't get our baby. "You have some explaining to do."
"I should have told you. Come in." We follow and I help Tris sit and gaurd Taylin with my life. She's not getting near my family again.
"Not only was your father abusive, but I sensed something was not right. He would disappear for long periods of time with no explanation. Once I saw Jeanine pregnant, I knew why he wasn't home anymore. I had to get away. I'm sorry."
"Lets go Tris." I help her up and pick up Taylin off the couch and we leave. "I'm going to tell her. I have to."
"Ok, its your choice. Do you want me to come?"
"Yes. Lets go get her." Initiates dorms finally. "Emily! Come with us." She comes.
"We need to talk, but not here come with us." I say in my instructor voice. We head to our apartment. "Your not an only child."
"I know I had a brother, but I don't know who."
"I'm your brother. Tobias Eaton."
"You are?"
"Don't sound so surprised. You can't speak of this. Ever."
"Ok. Can I go now?"
"Yes. But stay quiet." She's leaving. She stops.
"Please. I need to get into dauntless. Can you help me?'
"I'll do what I can." I hug her. I see Tris' face. "Come to me if you need anything else."
"Thanks." She leaves.
"What Tris?" I don't mean to sound rash, but I do. Its a lot to take in.
"Nothing." She stands up and waddles over to me. I feel her arms rapping up my back. "I love you."
"I love you two."
"I love you Four."
"Well, I love you Six." I kiss her soft forehead. "I know whats bothering you. She's my sister theres nothing between us."
"I know."
"Its been a long day. You better rest your back. Come on." I help her get up the stairs and into bed. "I'll be right back."
I go and get her some ice. Glad Taylin chose to sleep so I can have some Tris time.
"Here." I help her prop up her knee and get some ice behind her. "Get some rest."
I turn the lights off and leave the room. Sounds like Taylins awake.
"Hi baby." I coo. "Come to daddy." I get her bear and bring her to her room. I rock her. She sleeps. "Daddy loves you." I lay her in her crib and leave.