I dont know.

Emilys POV.

It seems as if everything is going by so slowly, first Ali's disappearance, Hanna gets hit by a car, I end up in the hospital accused of using drugs, Ezra is a creepy stalker, Toby was pretending to be A, Alison comes back, everyone is treating each other like pure crap, I almost get sawed in half.. But I didn't.. Thanks to Alison.
"Emily. EMILY!" I look up to see hanna standing in front of me in a white glossed over gown. "Get your sexy swimmin booty up, we have a party to crash!" I look at her. "Are you drunk." "Not yet" she replies with a chuckle. "Now come on!!!" She grabs my hand and yanks me up off of the chair" The whole ride to wherever we
Are going, I couldn't get Ali out of my head, after thinking about everything that went down while she was gone. I know I'm with Paige and I get im supposed to be mad at Alison, and think she is A like the other girls. It's just not sinking in. She can't be A. Even if she was I don't think I could ever hate her.

Hanna slams on the brakes and I go lunging forward. "Hanna!" She looks at me with a big smile. You know like those smiles after you get your teeth cleaned after the dentist? That's what it was like. "We are here!!!!" She runs out of the car surprisingly fast considering she was in a dress. "I would of never guessed" I said to myself. I finally get a good look at where we are. "Why are we at school" I continue to speak to myself. I get out of Hanna's Car not knowing where to go. It's not like I planned to come here in the first place. I can see Aria, Spencer and Hanna all together in the distance, and then I hear a laugh. I turn to look behind me to see a blonde with what looks like a group of people near a dark looking wooded area. I guess the blonde could feel my eyes on her because she turned around and met my eyes. My stomach drops. "Alison"