Stop.

"Emily." She walks in front of me. Her posse stops dead in there tracks giving Alison 3 inches to breathe. Alison and I both look at the so called "group of Alison's friends" and then looking back at each other, then down, then around. "Go fish out another blonde, I'm busy" She said to them loudly. They walked passed me snarling and growling as if I just kidnapped Alison. " Aren't you supposed to be with Power puff girl, Marilyn Monroe, and Hilary Clinton?" I just look at her, unable to speak. "Cat got your tongue?" I look down as if a little hurt. "Come on Emily, Why so glum, aren't I supposed to be the one in pain, considering I'm A right?" I look at her anger filling inside of me. "Stop, Alison. Just stop. The girls can think what they want, I don't think you are A. And even if you were. I wou--" she stops me. "Still love me?" She chuckles and continues walking, telling her "posse" to wait up... "Yeah. Something like that" everything is silent.. "Hey, Em"

I turn to see Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and... and Paige. "Hey, Beautiful." She walks over to me hugs me and lands a passionate kiss on my lips. I smirk. Not knowing how to react after how Alison just spoke to me. It's almost like She moved on and found another Emily Fields. "Are you guys ready?" we all look at Hanna. "Ready for what?" We all thought and asked. "To party, are you guys dumb? Obviously that's what's going on here, I mean. Look around, drinking, hot boys---" "hot boys? Where?" Behind Hanna we see Caleb grab her, there with Caleb were Ezra, and Toby. They both grabbed there partners hands and starting heading towards the loud obnoxious music. Paige held out her hand asking me to follow along with them but I couldn't bring myself to put my hand in hers. "Em, Are you okay?" She asks very politely.

I start to feel very light headed, too much thinking and stressing. "Yeah. I'm okay." I smile. I take her hand and as we move about 10 inches I start blacking out unable to see anything. Paige grabs me. "Emily." "Im fine im fine." I say totally not fine. "I'm just a little tired. That's all" not two seconds after the words came out of my mouth I heard a big thud, well not really heard. Felt. I hit the ground. Hard.