Oh no.

. "Paige.. What are you doing here? " I begin to panic. "The girls told me you weren't feeling well. They also said you were being kinda snappy. Usually their are only two reasons for you being snappy. You're on your period, or.... I start chuckling." Or Alison" "A-alison?" I get choked up trying to contain my choking. "Soooooo, It's Alison.. "She says with puppy eyes, but seems so positive. I didn't speak. She started walking closer to me, something changed about her., She wasn't Paige. I mean.. She is Paige. But she isn't.

"Beep beep" we both turn to look at the dresser where my phones is. "Who's that" she asks with concern. "I don't know" I walk over to grab it, but before I could walk two steps she forcefully grabs my arm "STOP" she yells. "I didn't come here for you to drool over Alison's texts."......"Why are you being like this Paige? Aren't you supposed to be my girlfriend?" "GIRLFRIEND?" I look at her confused. "You see, I was your girlfriend, Emily. You know, nothing you do can be held captive right, someone will figure it out soon or later." She ends with a chuckle. "Paige, you should go." She slowly moved back, but instead of leaving she closes the door and locks it behind her. "But I don't want to."

(Sorry this chapter was really short)