It cant be.

"Paige, you are scaring me." "I'm sorry Emily I'm not trying to it's just, you aren't as tough as you look" she walks closer to me. "What are you doing, Paige.." Paige puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out a phone. "Does this look familiar?" She throws it at me guessing I would catch it. "Why do you have this?" I didn't notice what she meant by looking familiar until I saw a blue blinking light at the top of the phone.. "Paige, Why do you have Alison's phone?" "See Emily, you don't get it. I've had her phone for awhile now. So you have nothing to hide. I know you slept with Alison before Toby's house blew up. "You did it.. Didn't you...?" "Oh! And the best part of having her phone is I now know how much you love her." I backed up as far as I could until there was a dead end at my dresser. "Pai..." Before I could say her name she put her hand over my mouth. "Don't speak, I should of done this the day I found out you slept with her." I start nudging at her, but instead of moving her hand, she starts to get a grip on my face. She chuckled and pulled out a pill, the pill that almost got me killed. "Let's try this again." She tries forcing my mouth open trying to shove the pill in my throat, but I wouldn't go down without a fight. " hold still, Em.!" I hear footsteps coming up my stairs, I try screaming but nothing but painful groaning came out. They started trying to open my door, but soon gave up. "If you don't stop moving I will go to harmf..." Paige was suddenly knocked out cold underneath my feet. A cool breeze comes from my now open window. "Thanks"