Are you okay?

"Beep, beep, beep" is all I can hear in the background as I open my eyes slowly to see Hanna, Spencer, Aria and Paige. " oh my god Emily are you okay?" They all say rushing to my bedside. "Yeah I'm fine" my throat felt like my lungs where being tangled together. I cough. "Emily.." Paige says with sympathy. The girls must have talked before I woke up because they started making excuses to leave Paige and I alone. "So uh we have to go." All three exit in a hurry.

I look at Paige confused as to what's going on. Before she could get a word out we hear a knock. Paige's face begins to look flushed as she opens the door. "What are you doing here" she asks the mysterious person on the other end of the door that I cannot see, not until they brushed passed paige like a raging bull. Paige begins to get worried. "Please leave, im trying to talk to the Patient." "Alison." I say in a panic. "What are you doing here.?" "Yeah I could ask you the same thing." Paige begins to fill up with anger. I look at Paige giving here the hint to give Ali and I space to talk. "Whatever, do what you want, but I swear Alison if you touch her I wi-- "will what? Wrap your pig tail around me.?" Paige storms out of the hospital room. "Was that necessary" I ask her with a bit of concern.

"She started it." She replies with an evilish Alison chuckle. "What are you doing here?" "What, can I not be here to see if Emily Fields is okay? Or is that a hazard considering I'm the masked murder running around hurting everyone In sight including me." "Alison, really....... Why are you here?" "Emily, I really am Here to see if you are okay, but since that seems like it bothers you I'll see my way out." Alison slams the door behind her, causing the nurses to jump and begin to panic.

About 5 minutes have passed since that outburst and the three girls come back, without Paige. "What happened to Paige?" Aria asks. "I don't know" I say hesitantly. "I see you've started talking to Alison again, well I mean behind our backs that is, unless you have some amazing excuse as to why she was in here acting like she cares." Hanna spills her guts. "Maybe she does care Hanna." I say getting scared they are going to make me choose her or them. "Stop it guys." Spencer steps in. "Don't worry, I'm done here." Hanna begins to walk away along with the two other girls.