Oh my.

"What the hell was that!?" Spencer screeched. "One minute she's all happy over your vagina, now she's trying to kill you by shoving pretty pills down your throat? I chuckle. "Why are you laughing? This isn't the time to be laughing, your girlfriend just tried to push your buns to the grave." I refused to let out another chuckle. "IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR I SWEAR I WILL POKE YOUR EYES OUT WITH MY VERY SHARP POINTY CORNERED PURSE." Spencer walks over to the door and opens it. "Oh hi, Spence." Hanna walks in more fabulous than ever. Aria walks in behind her. Both of them stopped dead in their tracks when they saw paige on the floor. "Is she done dead.?" Hanna asked. "HANNA!." We all yelled. "What? She looks dead to me." She gives out a corky smile. "I'm kidding!" Aria slaps her in the back of the head. "Not funny, Han." Paige begins groaning, Hanna grips on to her purse, ready to attack at any moment. The lights go out. Hanna screams very unnecessarily. Aria becomes all detectivy looking for a light switch , and Spencer is being well, Spencer. Standing there like a statue. "FOUND IT." Aria said loudly, causing Hanna to jump. She flicks on the light switch. "Totally not surprising, Paigy Waigy is gone."