Your Info

Name: y/n Kayama
Age: 15
Hair colour: h/c
Hair length: long (sorry if your hair is short)
Eye colour: e/c
Height: 5'7 (170cm) (I'm sorry if you are taller than this)
Mother: Nemuri Kayama (Midnight)
Father: Unknown
Your quirk: darkness and healing

Quirk description (darkness): Basically you are an angel of darkness. You have pitch black wings which are huge in size. Your hands can shoot dark light which can temporarily blind your opponent and  hurt them. You can also control shadows of any Living or non living thing. By controlling someone's or something's shadow means you can control their physical movements. Your eyes glow when you control someone's shadow.
Downfall: you can't control shadows in the night. You can't control shadows for more than 15 seconds.
Strength: your dark light works the best in night as your body keeps on absorbing moonlight to create dark light.

Quirk description (healing): this quirk allows you to heal yourself or others. It can also bring back the dead but can only be used once because it costs you your life.
No weaknesses or strengths.

Quirk drawbacks (darkness): no serious drawbacks but if you use your quirk for more than 6 hours per day, you might go berserk or pass out. You are most likely to go berserk if you go past your time limit.

Quirk drawbacks (healing): your energy gets drained when you heal yourself or others and it makes you nausiatic. Also bringing back the dead costs you your life.

Your personality:
You are a sweet to everybody but cold person to the ones who humiliate you or your friends. You are always there to help people in need. You are kind at heart but appear to be cold. You are a tsundere and a kuudere.

Hope you will enjoy💜💜