chapter 12 - the sports festival pt4 newfound power

It's time for my last match. I was running towards the entrance of the arena when I bumped into Endeavour once again. "I'm asking again Kayama, do you want to arrange a quirk marriage between you and Shoto? Imagine how strong your child can be. How it can surpass All Might." "Listen here Bastard, I told you I don't want to marry Shoto just for the sake of a powerful child. So scram." I went towards the entrance and entered the arena. Todo was already standing there, waiting for me. "What happened? Why do you look so angry?" "Just your father pestering me." "START!"

He immediately shoots ice at me but I destroyed it with my dark light. I started flapping my wings creating heavy wind currents. He created a wall behind himself to protect himself from the currents. Suddenly Endeavour's words repeat in my mind. While I was distracted, Todo froze my wings, making me fall down. He then created an ice mountain which covered most of my body. If my arms wouldn't have been stuck in this position, I would have easily destroyed the ice. 'I can't give up now!' I had tears in my eyes which threatened to spill. "Y/N KAYAMA IS IMM-" Mom was cut off by a change in temperature. My body was engulfed in beautiful lilac flames and I had grown ears and a tail. (Something like the topmost pic) The ice quickly melted and I was free. The flames disappeared but my ears and tail were still there. I tried doing it again but this time my body was engulfed in white flames. I tried to shoot the flames at him and it worked. He had no time to react and was sent out of the bounds. After that my flames died down. My vision became blurry. "SHOTO TODOROKI IS OUT OF BOUNDS! Y/N KAYAMA IS THE WINNER OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" was the last thing I heard before I fainted.

Time skip brought to you by our new Y/n~

I woke up around 9 minutes later in the infirmary with Todo-kun on the bed beside mine. "Todo-kun?" "What is it Y/n?" "W-what happened?" "You don't remember?" Memories came flooding in my mind. "OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR HURTING YOU TODO-KUN!!" "I-it's alright Y/n." I touched my head and found out I had grown white fox-like ears. I then noticed I had a white fox tail as well. "umm Todo-kun why do I have ears and a tail?" "I think you have another quirk." "How the hell do I have a third quirk?" "It must have been there all the time, maybe it didn't activate because your body couldn't manage the power of the quirk. Something must have triggered the quirk to activate. How did you feel before the quirk activated?" "well........ I was angry and sad." "hmmm...... So emotions unlocked your quirk." "I'll ask mom about this." "How would your mom know?" "Well she is a pro...." "Wait seriously?" "ummm yea?" "Who is your mom?" "M-my mom is the pro-hero Midnight....." "Interesting" "Anyways, come here. Let me heal you completely." I grab his arm and heal him completely. "Now good night, Todo-kun." "Shoto" "hm?" "Call me Shoto." "Okay.... Shoto" After that I fell asleep.