chapter 5 - Class president

"I checked your results. Bakugo, you have great potential so don't suck like a child." "Whatever" "and midoriya the only way you won the match was because you broke your arm. And I don't want the same excuse everytime" "yes" "and Kayama, good job" " Thank you sensei" "ok now let's get down to business, you need to choose a class president" I was uninterested so I just voted for Tenya.

"Ok votes are in. Kayama the class president and Midoriya the vice-president." "What the- how did I get 5 votes?!" "And how did I get 3?!" "Ok it's decided, Kayama president and Midoriya vice-president. First vice president and then president will give speech after lunch."

~at lunch~

"I don't think I should be vice President." "You'll do just fine" I said. Suddenly, an alarm went off saying level 3 breach. Tenya asked," What's level 3 breach?!" "It means someone entered the school premises without permission." I said. Then we ran to the exit. I got seprated from the 3.

I suddenly saw Tenya in the air, so I quickly flew towards him. He saw me told that we should tell everyone that it's just the press outside. Then Tenya started banging on the door to catch everyone's attention and I told them that it was just the press outside.

Now it was time that we give our speeches, Izuku went first and said," I want to make Iida the vice President since he and Kayama calmed everyone down during the lunch." Then Tenya came up on the podium and I hugged him, everybody giving him death glares. Then Aizawa sensei told us that we were going to do rescue training. We went to the changing room and changed into my costume.

During the bus ride I was listening to BTS music till someone said,"if we're talking about powerful quirks, then it is Kayama, Bakugo and Todoroki." "Yeah but Bakugo is always rude, he will not become a popular hero." Tsu said. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, FROG FACE?!" "Don't be so mean to Bakugo, I'm sure he will become a very popular hero!" I said. I looked over to Bakugo to see him blushing. "Aww you're so sweet!" Everyone cooed making me blush.

Bye! With Love from Author Chan!