chapter 2- First day

After one week, I received the letter from UA. A projection of All Might appeared and said," young Kayama you have proved that you can be a great pro hero. You have not only topped the practical exam but the written exam as well. You have 81 villain points but you were not only judged for that, you also have 70 rescue points for saving young Monoma. That gives you the total of 151 points therefore claiming the first place. We are happy to tell you that you are accepted into UA. Your class is the hero class 1A." After that I quickly ran to mom and hugged her," MOM! I GOT INTO HERO COURSE!!"

I immediately called Tenya.
Tenya: hey y/n.
Me: Hey Tenya did you get the letter?
Tenya: Yes I got in.
Me: Me too!!
Tenya: which class?
Me: 1A!
Tenya: I guess we are in the same class then.
Me: Let's meet in class then, bye!
Tenya:Bye

I woke up very early the next day and decided to head to school early. I put on the uniform and walked to school. I entered my class and saw a boy with ash blonde hair and introduced myself," hello my name is y/n Kayama. It's nice to meet you!" He just 'tched' and said," I'm Katsuki Bakugou" Right after that Tenya came in and I ran and hugged him. " We are in the same class!" Then he introduced himself to Katsuki," hi I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Junior high school." "Somei huh?! Did they put a stick up your ass?!" " Hey!! That's no way to talk to someone!!" I semi-yelled. "Oh so you're from Somei too?!" "N-no" "oh then which school?! Huh?!" "Sakura junior high"( I made it up) "oh ok".

Just then the green haired boy I healed came in and I said," oh you got in too!" We introduced each other and he aked," umm..... W-what did you mean by I got in too? I-I don't think I have met you before." "Oh sorry I didn't tell you, but I'm the one who healed you in the infirmary at the entrance exam." "Huh? I thought recovery girl healed my arm before I woke up." " No it was me." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

When everyone was talking, a banana came in and peeled itself. Oh, it's Aizawa sensei." Hello my name is Shota Aizawa and I'm your homeroom teacher. Now wear this gym uniform and meet me outside." We quickly changed and I was the first to come out. We lined up and sensei said,"we have a quirk apprehension test." A girl with short hair said,"but we're gonna miss orientation!" "We have the right to teach our way and this includes in it" "anyways Kayama you managed to score the highest in the practical exam, how far did you throw the softball in middle school?" "Hm, around 75metres I think." "Ok throw the ball but this time use your quirk. And stay in the circle." "Ok"

I threw the ball, then flapped my wings rapidly to create heavy wind currents. Then I used dark light to push it further away. Sensei showed the machine and it showed 9076m.
"Woah 9.076km that's insane!"
"This seems so much fun!"
'Uh oh you shouldn't have said that' you thought.
"Fun huh? The one who comes in the last place will be expelled."